• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I said " i read somewhere". Not that it was fact.
    Ok, i did read the report.
    The rather lied about multiple recent break ins. And how would he know who were suspects if there was?
    Even if he saw him enter an OPEN house. He did not carry anything. At that point no felony had been committed. None. If all he wanted to do was keep an eye on him, why call his son and go pick him up and then go look for him. Especially if he knew who the guy was? It doesn't pass the smell test unless you like vigilantes.
    As for me being uninformed, maybe I am.
    But. You can't justify you stance either, can't refute my arguments why he was not the attacker. In fact, with one post gave a very good reason to believe you are very biased and desperately want to find a justification for the outcome.
    Enough of this bullshit. I hope it makes you feel better.
    The court can handle it from here. I obviously don't know the whole story. Neither do you.
    You are obviously do not seem interested opinion about actions or how the shooting itself went down from another point of view. Just revenge.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The rather lied about multiple recent break ins.

How do you know they lied? See this is what I mean. Nobody knows how many break-ins occurred. GBI needs to go to door-to-door and ask around.

And how would he know who were suspects if there was?

Read the police report, AGAIN. It is in there. A Police Officer with decades of experience made the ID.

Even if he saw him enter an OPEN house. He did not carry anything. At that point no felony had been committed.

Read the police report, AGAIN. "Break-ins". Plural. More than one. Not the house construction video.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Arbery might have been trespassing.......but the video of the confrontation and subsequent shooting is optically very bad. The McMichaels are in BIG trouble.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    How do you know they lied? See this is what I mean. Nobody knows how many break-ins occurred. GBI needs to go to door-to-door and ask around.

Read the police report, AGAIN. It is in there. A Police Officer with decades of experience made the ID.

Read the police report, AGAIN. "Break-ins". Plural. More than one. Not the house construction video.
    The father said there were multiple break ins. Not the cop.
    Don't remember where it was reported, but only 1 in the area 3 months prior.
    It doesn't matter how many there were, the only thing that matters is that one.
    Oh yeah, if Arbery was so dangerously "attacking" the truck, why did the father with all his experience and obvious manhood NOT even reach for his revolver????
    If my son was behind me and with someone that dangerous I certainly would before he got to my son.
    Perhaps you should take your blinders off, get some help with reading comprehension and get informed yourself.
    From what little I know of GA laws, this is not anywhere near the clear cut attack by a crazed criminal you see. Much like Texas, if it was, the father and son would not have been arrested. Without bail.
    And where in the report does it say the cop had decades of experience????

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    This is circling the drain with the usual bs.

The authority in this instance the GBI report the following, as reported in the news stories.
    1 no multiple breaking reported.
    2 this means they lied about that and the fact this guy was a suspect.
    3 the father had a history with this guy thru his work as a police officer and lied about that by omitting the fact when asked where he knew him from.
    4 the 3rd guy who filmed was also involved from the beginning, another omission.

This whole thing stinks and should not have been ruled justified in the beginning. You have no right to chase some guy down and start a confrontation. Its obviously not an emergency as the guy is on foot and they are following and filming and aren't law enforcement who they had time to call so just wait. Follow and wait but wait. There is no possible reason to press a confrontation. None at all.

I dont know why the kid running has to have any blame here. Why do people have to create some measure of responsibility to shift to the kid and fight to make it so is beyond me.
    Sometimes people with guns do stupid illegal shit.

In thus case they had a guy film them as they chased down a kid and started a conflict and introduced guns into the conflict they started and killed the kid. 3 lives and 2 families ruined for nothing.

Phuck them for that and all the bullshit questions about legal carry stand your ground and race they created. They carry the full load for this one. It's not even close.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    You go looking for SH you’ll usually find IT. Unless their is a revelation that I’m not aware of these 2 hill billies should go to jail for murder. But I’ll hold my final thoughts and let the investigation be completed. Sometimes things are not what they seem but so far it has a bad look.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

The authority in this instance the GBI report the following, as reported in the news stories.
    3 the father had a history with this guy thru his work as a police officer and lied about that by omitting the fact when asked where he knew him from.
    4 the 3rd guy who filmed was also involved from the beginning, another omission.

This whole thing stinks and should not have been ruled justified in the beginning. You have no right to chase some guy down and start a confrontation. Its obviously not an emergency as the guy is on foot and they are following and filming and aren't law enforcement who they had time to call so just wait. Follow and wait but wait. There is no possible reason to press a confrontation. None at all.

I dont know why the kid running has to have any blame here. Why do people have to create some measure of responsibility to shift to the kid and fight to make it so is beyond me.
    Sometimes people with guns do stupid illegal shit.

In thus case they had a guy film them as they chased down a kid and started a conflict and introduced guns into the conflict they started and killed the kid. 3 lives and 2 families ruined for nothing.

Phuck them for that and all the bullshit questions about legal carry stand your ground and race they created. They carry the full load for this one. It's not even close.

My memory is really foggy (nothing unusual) but is this even remotely similar to how the Trevon Martin case went down?

He was followed, a confrontation ensued, gun was introduced, he was shot...

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    My memory is really foggy (nothing unusual) but is this even remotely similar to how the Trevon Martin case went down?

He was followed, a confrontation ensued, gun was introduced, he was shot...

IIRC Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, who then shot Trayvon is self-defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The father said there were multiple break ins. Not the cop. Don't remember where it was reported, but only 1 in the area 3 months prior.

1 reported breakin, does not mean there were not multiple breakins or trespass or whatever that went unreported.

Oh yeah, if Arbery was so dangerously "attacking" the truck,

You are the first to claim the truck was attacked.

why did the father with all his experience and obvious manhood NOT even reach for his revolver????

How do you know the father did not reach for his revolver? How do you know he had a revolver and not a pistol? Perhaps the dad was trying to de-escalate his son when shooting happened. It seemed the shooting was over before the father could get out of the bed of the truck. We really cannot see or hear everything that happened in front of that truck.

Perhaps you should take your blinders off, get some help with reading comprehension and get informed yourself.

LOL. Everything I have said is facts in evidence.

From what little I know of GA laws, this is not anywhere near the clear cut attack by a crazed criminal you see.
    "you see".

I have not made a rush to judgement like you and many others, I am still trying to put the puzzle together.

And where in the report does it say the cop had decades of experience????

2nd paragraph.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

1/2) Well reported does not mean much. I have game cam video on my ranch of trespassers. I have not reported them to police either. Yet it did actually happen and I can still prove it. Question is, can McMichaels (see example below for more on where I am going with this).

Dont know about 3, but on 4 He clearly told officer video-er was part of chase and had tried to box Arbery in.

This whole thing stinks and should not have been ruled justified in the beginning.

It appears it was not really investigated much at all, they just took McMichaels word for it. I do not think McMichaels claims are going to hold up to a GBI investigation of them.

For example:

1) where is video where he saw Arbery as a break-in suspect? That is probably key to the whole thing. Without that, his claim he ID'd Arbery from that video and gave chase falls apart.

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Wasn't Zimmerman following Trevon?
    Following while on the phone with police from a distance is what Zimmerman was doing. Martin decided to turn and attack him. And the gun reportedly didnt enter the situation till Zimmerman was being handed his ass about to black out and Martin discovered it.

These guys may have been on the phone with the cops but were not following at a distance waiting on the cops. The pressed the so called arrest or attack since they had no provable reason to stop him and they introduced the gun.

One or two little things makes all the difference in justification.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    I heard both suspects in this incident where carrying with an empty chamber too.

giphy.gif

Oh no you did-unt!

Attachments

• giphy.gif
      giphy.gif
      4.1 MB · Views: 357

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Have heard Dana Loesch say that she carries while jogging and would have dropped both of them if they drew on her.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom