• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1lowlife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Forney, TEXAS
    I have an XD45 that just came back from Robar with NP3 finish, great pistol, very very slick.

Pics please.....................
    I've read the NP3 was very slick.
    What was your turn around time??????????
    Did you just do the slide or all the internals, frame and slide?

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Just bought the XDM-40 yesterday and can't wait to get to the range. It came complete with 2 16rd mags, a holster, a double mag pouch, a speed loader, 3 different backstraps to get the perfect fit. And right now they are doing a promo where they will send you 2 free mags and an additional 2 mag pouch. I love it..

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Another XDTalk member here. Had Xd40svc and sold it to buy an XD9sc. Both extremely accurate and trouble free. Looking for an XD45c but too cheap to spend for the current prices. Went to a gun show in Tyler and the cheapest was $499; I know a good price but the same dealer was at $429 only a couple of months ago. Maybe once the scare is over I can add the 45c.

1lowlife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Forney, TEXAS
    Another XDTalk member here. Had Xd40svc and sold it to buy an XD9sc. Both extremely accurate and trouble free. Looking for an XD45c but too cheap to spend for the current prices. Went to a gun show in Tyler and the cheapest was $499; I know a good price but the same dealer was at $429 only a couple of months ago. Maybe once the scare is over I can add the 45c.

WOW....
    I spent $612 on an XD45C with factory Trijicons last year.
    I too love my XD9sc............

leftseat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Cedar Hill,Tx
    I just added a XD 45C to my XD collection. It is not brand new but the price was right. Comes with both IWb and OWB holsters for less than $450.00

sbw9056

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Katy,TX
    I just paid $517.00 for my new XDM 40. It comes with the XD gear: holster, magazine holder, magazine loader, 2 magazines, and a hard case. There currently is also a free offer for 2 additional magazines and holder through Springfield.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I just paid $517.00 for my new XDM 40. It comes with the XD gear: holster, magazine holder, magazine loader, 2 magazines, and a hard case. There currently is also a free offer for 2 additional magazines and holder through Springfield.

ARGHHHH....That just kills me, I paid like 639 for mine on the 10th. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
    never...I mean..NEVER..watch the promo sites and than buy...It's like going grocery shopping when you havent eaten in 5 days.....

XDguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Irving, TX
    Here's the one I carry. I love it!!!

XDreduced.gif

jpainter187

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    I have an XD 40 sub in bi-tone for my carry weapon, and a xd 9mm tactical (currently up for sale/trade for an xd 40 service), both with TFO night sights. They are great guns and have never given me any problems.

There are some upgrades out there... Like stainless steel guide rods, trigger jobs, mag wells, etc. But XD's don't really need much of anything done to them.

Howie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    I have an XD 40 sub compact.

+: Very, very easy takedown and cleaning
    +: With hicap magazine 12+1
    +: Price is right
    +: Very modifiable

-: Very broad when wanting to wear IWB.
    -: Tends to jam at higher frequency than 1911.

Top Bottom