005kr2.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I'm thinking about geting anXD 40 service for carrying on duty but, I have heared that they might be less than relieable. Can I get some feed back good or bad

tju1973

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    McKinney Texas
    I have an XD 45-- my first handgun I bought at the ripe age of 33. I am 35 now and have a bunch of other shooters...Still my go to pistol, and I have shot almost every king of shell through it with almost zero issues.

Went to get a Glock 36-- left with an XD45....

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Had an XD40svc and ran 1500 rds through it with no FTF or FTE with any factory ammo. Did have a couple with reloads but that is not to abnormal. Have since replaced with an XD9sc and another 1500 rds with factory ammo and no problems with it either. It is my DC weapon and I trust it with my life and those of loved ones. Every time I have pulled the trigger it has gone bang. Have only used factory mags and no issues with them either. Currently using XD40sc 9 rd mag in the 9sc; holds 13 rds and no LONG extension like the 16 rd stock mag. No issues with those either. Great gun to carry.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Just qualafide yesterday used my cz 75B .40 ,passed but my cz had a duble feed TWICE!!!! so had some one been shooting at (nock on wood) me I'd be wearing a shiny black bag.

Dog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Central TX
    cant see anyone going wrong with an XD in any caliber, have owned a .40 and a 9mm. IMHO they are absolutely excellent.
    Tough to carry concealed, but what aint?
    Excellent weapon.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I've heard nothing but excellent reviews of the XD, I've handled one but have not shot one yet. I will though on my next trip to the range and will see if I end up with an XD next

deadeye1964

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    GRAPEVINE
    I have an XD .45 and an XDM9MM, both great guns, no issues with either, They are not safe queens, I shoot these on a regular basis and they perform flawlessly.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I'm leening tword the 4" 45ACP insted of the 40 but I'm wondering if the 5" would be beter. I am planing on useing it as DC gun for work so I like the idea of a 4" berrel that is acurite. plus I've always wanted a .45.

toobs4us

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    i've seen clip/belt clip modifications for other concealables, but is there anything basic for the sc40?

1lowlife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Forney, TEXAS

cwblanco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Amarillo
    I have an XD .45 Compact which is the same as the XD .45 4" with the extended magazine. I have had camoflouge duracoat added, plus night sites, and soon will have the Crimson Trace laser. I also have a XD SC 40 which is my carry pistol.

Glocks are fine also. However, as to me I like the added feature of the grip safety.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    thank's for the info 1lowlife I also cheked out that site on the engraveing high lights I might try it on my current pistol (CZ 75 B .40 S&W) and see how it turns out. And you're right the 40 is a little snapy.When

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I just got off the phone with a friend who offerd to sell me an XD 45 service, black, 3 mags, and the original xd gear for $475 he said he's only put arround 150 rounds threw it is that a good deal

Top Bottom