• ...and so much more!
  • Grundy1133

Born on a Monday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    Gainesville, TX
    the sign that says "end gun violence ban AR-15s" cause that makes a shit ton of sense lmao. banning 1 gun. 1 model of gun will end gun violence. yeah okay... i'd be embarassed if iwas holding a sign like that lmao
    Texas SOT

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    the sign that says "end gun violence ban AR-15s" cause that makes a shit ton of sense lmao. banning 1 gun. 1 model of gun will end gun violence. yeah okay... i'd be embarassed if iwas holding a sign like that lmao

Don't forget that one model of a gun specifically banned from importation in 1968 was the Walther PPK and what a difference THAT made for everyone's safety!

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I got a chance to meet MAC and talk to him for about 1.5 hours last night. Very glad he is leading the charge.

Also talked to 22 Plinkster for a little while and I met James Yeager who was really friendly

I saw zero protestors other than a truck with a bill board from everytown for gun safety. I flipped the driver off

We saw more protesters on the news than at the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I went today. Kept getting stuck behind groups of people walking half the speed of snails because they were too busy texting on their phones to look up and see where they were going.

Wish I had time to go yesterday on old farts day.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I went today. Kept getting stuck behind groups of people walking half the speed of snails because they were too busy texting on their phones to look up and see where they were going.

Wish I had time to go yesterday on old farts day.
    Welcome to the big city!

pbpvusa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2015
    Plano, Tx
    I just came back from NRA convention, it is definitely worth it just to look at all the products. There are so many things with $5 to 20% off. There were so many 2018 guns, all the major guns and several custom guns were there. There were lots of training aids from Co2 to laser. I bought mantis X training system which looks like it can help me with my trigger training. It was about $10 off compared to amazon. There were so many amazing stuff.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I went today.

The best part is how many guns you can get your grubby little hands on. I mean everything. Dry fire and everything.

b448d0a9e3ba7aeac45e98f8506d8d4b.jpg
    I watched that guy for a while.
    Then listen to the old men at the historical society rattle on about Texas Rangers.

296941f12f4a604942caaac02c8b2acd.jpg

Yes!

cb0f66d6ecb3d2470c87bec7ce8d4f96.jpg
    b1c1d081f70f599210560ffcb442088e.jpg

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I watched that guy for a while.
    Then listen to the old men at the historical society rattle on about Texas Rangers.

Ditto; must not have been far behind ya. I watched that guy engraving at the Colt booth. And later, my friend (an ex-Dallas cop) and I took a short break to down a couple of Dr. Peppers - wasn’t long before a Texas Ranger sat down opposite of us at the table. I’d say the experience was definitely worth the trip - lots of guns to look at, pick up and hold (some really nice trigger actions).

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney

NRA’s “official attendance” count for the Dallas 2018 convention. (Beats the previous attendance record of eighty-six thousand, some odd).

[As reported on tonight’s local CBS news, channel 11]

BTW, THANKS Dallas PD: you guys did a great job!

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

NRA’s “official attendance” count for the Dallas 2018 convention. (Beats the previous attendance record of eighty-six thousand, some odd).

[As reported on tonight’s local CBS news, channel 11]

BTW, THANKS Dallas PD: you guys did a great job!

8. "This is your record crowd, you know, all time record crowd. You do know that, so, just remember."
    This does not appear to be true. The largest crowd to attend an NRA convention is 86,000 in Houston in 2013. Organizers estimated that 80,000 people would attend this year's convention in Dallas, according to The Wall Street Journal.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/04/politics/donald-trump-speech-nra/index.html

:facepalm:

Top Bottom