• Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    FWIW

Polish "Vagina Beer" Contains "Essence" Of Two Smoking Hot Models

A Polish brewery has produced a unique concoction; beer with vaginal lactic acid from two smoking hot models, Paulina and Monika, whose "essences" are caputured by a gynoecologist and treated by a laboratory in the city of Poznan in order to isolate the specific bacteria required for production, according to CEO Wojciech Mann.

"When you drink this beer, you realize that originally there was a beautiful woman who was maybe taking a shower, dancing or laughing at the very moment. You feel a close connection with this woman,” the owner of the brewery Wojciech Mann told Sputnik.

The brew, made by "The Order of Yoni" (Yoni being the Sanskrit word for vagina) boasts 8% alcohol by volume and comes in two versions; Bottled Lust and Bottled Passion. Lust contains a "subtle nutmeg aroma and is produced using Paulina's vaginal bacteria," while Passion is a "classic light beer made from the essence of Monika's vagina."

Once the beer “containing the quintessence of femininity,” was introduced to the wider public on the brewery’s social media accounts, with a very hot advertising campaign involving Paulina and Monique, users from across the world were drawn to the Facebook page. -Sputnik

If you're wondering about STD's, fear not - "While a female netizen wondered whether the models had been tested for sexually transmitted diseases before contributing to the production of the beer, “The Order of Yoni” quickly replied that they had undergone gynecological examinations, and then the material was double-checked in the Poznan lab to make sure that the lactic acid bacteria were isolated from the smear."

From the website:

Imagine woman of your dreams, your object of desire. Her charm, her sensuality, her passion… Try how she tastes, feel her smell, hear her voice… Now imagine her giving you a passionate massage and gently whispering anything you'd like to hear. Now free your fantasies and imagine all of that can be closed in a bottle of beer. A golden drink brewed with her lure and grace and flavored with wild instincts. Imagine a beer which every sip offers a rendez-vous with this hot woman of your dreams… she hugs you and kisses you gently, looking straight into your eyes… How much would you give for such a beer?

We, the Order of Yoni, have prepared technology making creation of such unique beer possible. The beer containing quintessence of femininity. The technology enabling materializing her loveliness, gracefulness and character, giving you the possibility of conversion of a tasty beer into a date with real goddess.

The secret of the beer lies in her vagina. Using hi-tech of microbiology, we isolate, examine and prepare lactic acid bacteria from vagina of a unique woman. The bacteria, lactobacillus, transfer woman’s features, allure, grace, glamour, and her instincts into beers and other products, turning them into dance with lovely goddess.

The company hasn't said what it plans to do if the beer is picked up by a major distributor. Suffice to say Monika and Paulina's vaginas would be in for quite the workout.
    That's gross but I'm sure someone will buy it. There's a lot of perverts out there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MetalCutter

Life is too short for cheap cigars!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    The Woodlands, TX
    When asked what kind of beer I like my usual reply is "cold and free". Seriously, my current favorite is Shiner's Homespun Creme Ale. Their Light Blonde is a close second because it's a light beer that still tastes like beer.

TheProphet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    Avery makes some good high abv beers. They aren't cheap but are very good. They also have a nice selection at their tap room.

Avery is one of my all time favorite breweries. Rumpkin is one of their best, a good 18% rum barrel aged pumpkin beer. Just great. Would love to make it up to their tap room one day.

My favorite Beer is Goose Island Bourbon barrel aged stout. You can only seem to get it around christmas
    Next is Kentucky Bourbon barrel ale, widely available. If you like Vanilla try this Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale if had a great vanilla finish.

I actually have 2 of the Goose Island Bourbon barrel aged (assuming you're talking about the Bourbon County they put out once a year). One from 2014 and one from last year. Got them set aside for my brother's 21st in November.

MikePotts

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I got yer Alligator Beer right here!

15mo0p0.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Friends don't let friends drink sh*ty beer.

Lol

Well. If you're the one buying it. They can drink Old English or Four Loco. Whatever is cheapest. I'm not buying Corona or Becks.

It all taste the same after 6 pint cans anyhow. When people get to 7 or 8. Beer abuse runs wild. They'll spill a high dollar beer faster then a cheap one. The type of things you do with nasty Budweiser.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I would never buy any of those 4 beers for my dog, let alone my human friends.

I agree. But...as nasty as it is. Folks drink the Four Loco. Bud Ice is a favorite for the occasional drinkers that just wanna get drunk. Old English is crackhead beer....but people drink that $hit too. Ask them why, they say something about going back to their roots. I seen a 42yo man drink a bottle of smurf blue Mad Dog 20/20. Said that back to his roots type $hit.

Ok, pour me some. (Last time I drank it I was 17. Vomit Orange).

How incredibly, putrid nasty. Tasted like someone poured Smurf koolaid in a really funky off brand pi$$ alcohol.

GrEat....I'm getting flashbacks of that nasty $hit....including the Styrofoam cup....

Ugh.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I've tried at least 100 beers. I've drank the most of:

Miller Lite
    Shiner Bock
    Shiner Light Blonde
    Coors Light (none in the last 15 years)

I don't like the dark beers like Guinness. I do like some of the amber beers like Alaskan Amber, Shiner Bock, Zeigenbach, Dos Equis amber, and a few others.

Not a fan of most IPAs, but there are a few I'll drink, like the Shiner IPA.

But my favorite beer, which I can't find in Texas anymore, is Murphy's Irish Red.

I'd buy 10 cases of that stuff if I could find it.

TheProphet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    I tried a Revolver Ale on tap recently. It wasn't bad and the 8% Alcohol was an awakening.

The blood and honey? That's their most popular beer, I was just never able to get into it.

Personally I love a good IPA. There are a lot of bad or just uninteresting IPAs out there but there are also some really fantastic ones, usually in the double or imperial IPA category.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    The blood and honey? That's their most popular beer, I was just never able to get into it.

Personally I love a good IPA. There are a lot of bad or just uninteresting IPAs out there but there are also some really fantastic ones, usually in the double or imperial IPA category.

I like the Blood & Honey. And yes, it's got a kick.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    My opinion of most IPA's are brew a very marginal beer throw a crapload of Hops in it to mask the taste.
    Come up with some hipster name. Market it to the beer snobs that think you only know about beer if you like IPa's.

I have drunken all kinds of beer from the worst Carling Black Label to the highly touted Sam Adams Utopious (which really isn't even a beer ) .
    I generally keep an open mind about any before I taste them but I haven't found an IPA I really like.

Top Bottom