• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "That beer know it all that makes your eyes glaze over might have his glaze over when you start talking about guns"

I'm sure you're right, now let's begin the boredom: Beer and how much I know about it...Blah, blah, blah, beer, blah, blah, damn I'm smart...

TheProphet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    If you're not going to add anything to the conversation and just make smart ass remarks why are you even here? Go troll somewhere else.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I'll add what I add without needing your approval.

If you don't like my posts...what?

Answer: Don't bother reading them.

You don't get to censor what others post, though I know that really bugs you.

So, I extend my own, go troll elsewhere brand of censorship.

Oh that's right, you can't tell me what to post and I really can't 'tell you' either.

Works out pretty well that way...

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    I'll add what I add without needing your approval.

If you don't like my posts...what?

Answer: Don't bother reading them.

You don't get to censor what others post, though I know that really bugs you.

So, I extend my own, go troll elsewhere brand of censorship.

Oh that's right, you can't tell me what to post and I really can't 'tell you' either.

Works out pretty well that way...
    Careful, some people just can’t handle that kind of liberty.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    If your not liking on some folks posts then you got 2 options: I think they way of not see a person post on this forum, like on your do not see/read list OR, just don't bother to read them which is even easier.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Feeling better about my beer drinking.
    Some of y'all got a problem.

Somewhere there's a pic of me holding a 40" redfish with two things.

A 9:30 am time stamp

A look on my face that says "I drank 5 beers before I caught that fish."

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    It's beer, not some new crystal staring religious elixir complete with mantra.

Umm.....

Beer brewing is as ancient as the Sumerians, who had a goddess called Ninkasi with a recipe for beer. The recipe was pressed into a clay tablet that dates back to around 1800 BCE. It was called The Hymn to Ninkasi, and it gives hints on how to brew beer. Ninkasi made sure that the people of Sumer had fresh beer made daily. The goddess predates the Christian St. Arnold of Soissons, who was one of many Saints believed to bless and protect their beers.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesal...s-you-might-not-have-known-about-god-and-beer

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

mdf9183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2018
    Bastrop
    I seldom drink beer anymore but back in the day when I was stationed in the P.I. I drank more than my share of San Miquel.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    For some reason. Killeen is slow 6 days a week. The only day that people come out and drink beer sitting in the yard is Thursday. Not Friday, Sat, or Sunday. Always Thursday. Especially the women.

The neighbor keeps buying "Corona Premier". Talk about a weak, bland, Bud Lite tasting, Mexican beer.

When he's done with that goat water. Ill hand him a PBR.

TheProphet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    Stopped in at Taps and Caps last night for a flight. One great beer and a couple meh.

Lakewood Peanut Butter Temptress: Super solid peanut butter stout. Reminded me of nutty buddies. Not shy about the ABV either, 9%

Avery 25: Solid stout, 12.5%. Just nothing really remarkable about it. For as high as the ABV is I was expecting something a little more deep. This went down easy.

Stone WOOTStout: Another solid but unremarkable stout. Had a bit more depth than the Avery but nothing memorable.

Red Gap Big Daddy Daryl double IPA: Decent IPA but nothing really there. Keg hadn't been on long and was almost out so I expected more. Very hop forward on the nose, but not much to back it up once it gets in your mouth.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "Very hop forward on the nose, but not much to back it up once it gets in your mouth.

Ew...

Please, be certain to extend your pinky finger while imbibing...gawd, I'm laughing my guts out...

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    IMG_0260.JPG
    BEER! Labatt's Blue.
    Sorry about the back lighting. It just stopped raining.

TheProphet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    The drink for tonight. Brought this back from PA last year. Even after a year the hops haven't mellowed that much and it has a great hop bite to it, lots of bitterness with a nice finish.

39385573_1692430920885889_7051223057393778688_n.jpg

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Picked this up today. Wasn't what I expected, but wasn't bad. It didn't really taste like other bocks... It's the most beer tasting beer I've ever had. Like if you just mixed a bunch of different types of beer together. Probably won't buy it again.

1692935018345.png

Top Bottom