• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheProphet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    IPA isn't just some "Hipster name" though. Sure they've become more popular the last couple years but that beer style has been around for centuries. It was designed to survive over seas trips as exports better than most beers because of the extremely hoppy character.

TheProphet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    That's why I love them honestly. I like most types of beer (except sours) but stouts and IPAs are my absolute favorite. They have so much more depth to them than other types of beer.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    That's why I love them honestly. I like most types of beer (except sours) but stouts and IPAs are my absolute favorite. They have so much more depth to them than other types of beer.
    I am with you on stouts but not the IPA. My fridge is full of ales - porters, stouts and browns. Some red ale sneaks in there every now and again.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I wouldn't consider myself a hophead, but I like a good IPA. In the summer, I like the German/Czech style Pilsners - Warsteiner, Budvar, Pilsner Urquell, Bohemia, Spaten...

When it's cool out, give me the Belgian ales - Chimey, Duvel, Maredsous...

When it's Christmas time, I'm still sad Pierre Celis no longer makes their Grand Cru. I had to break down and brew my own version. A little goes a long way with that.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Feeling better about my beer drinking. Some of y'all got a problem.
    51bOpXFTCQL._SY450_.jpg

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    beer hipster know it all = A very boring 'know it all'...my eyes glaze over when I hear them.

It's beer, not some new crystal staring religious elixir complete with mantra.

I fall into the camp of: Cold and free is more than good enough for me!

TheProphet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2015
    That's the nice thing about being human, different people are passionate about different things. That beer know it all that makes your eyes glaze over might have his glaze over when you start talking about guns.

Polished Rock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Austin Texas
    That's the nice thing about being human, different people are passionate about different things. That beer know it all that makes your eyes glaze over might have his glaze over when you start talking about guns.

Ha! That’s true. As soon as I see someone start to fidget, or glaze over, I go immediately to ballistics and drop rates.

Top Bottom