• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Back in February or March I believe there was a threat. I remember hearing about it at the news because I had just been at the campus a week or so prior.

Thanks, just found this, but was wondering if it was reported locally.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/dimitrios-pagourtzis/
    In March 2018, Santa Fe High School was put on lockdown after reports of shots fired at the school, reports CW39. Freshman Gary Winthorpe told the station, “We were sitting in class and we heard an announcement that said lockdown. This is not a drill. It was scary and with what happened in Florida it made this so much more real.” Another, Lila Ismail, said, “I was really scared thinking about what happened in Florida because we were just sitting there and we didn’t know what was going to happen to us.”

The panic resulted after a female student wrote something on social media about a shooting and then someone reported hearing gun shots outside of the school. There has been no suggestion that the May 18 shooting is related to those threats.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    MSN is getting a boner. Same old shooting at a political indoctrination center. Rinse and repeat.

Remember, it's the new normal. Give up the guns or it'll continue. It could be your child next. You don't have the money for private school and you can't stop paying property tax if you don't like it. You don't have the freedom of association either.

Give your government the consent or it'll happen to you.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Looks like (email from Work) that my Galveston County colleagues in children’s mental health for the county are on the scene.

Best I can do is help debrief/ decompress my therapist colleague who will commute to a already planned training with me on Monday and Tuesday. I guess that will have to be good enough as far as “doing something.”

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Give up the guns and you won't have to decompress anything. Give them up so the decline of western culture can stop.

Cut it up with hacksaw. MSN is on your side and only want the best for you. Honest.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    So sad that this happened again. I was just there yesterday and have driven by there a lot of times. Never did I think this would happen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I have to say, (and when I DO know, I won’t be able to say anything), that I’m crossing my fingers that shooter is NOT a client of ours.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    If he was. They're gonna say you dropped the ball. They catch you doing pro gun stuff. Good luck renewing the license. Give till it hurts. No guns. The plot hasn't changed.

Last edited:

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I have to say, (and when I DO know, I won’t be able to say anything), that I’m crossing my fingers that shooter is NOT a client of ours.
    The shooter-in-custody's name has been released and he is seventeen. I refuse to speak or type the name of mass shooters. Under Texas Law, for criminal justice purposes, a seventeen-year-old is treated as an adult. The juvenile court is NOT involved and the District Court needs no permission to handle the criminal case. So, this suspect will no doubt stand for capital murder charges aplenty.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Coworker therapist on site already texted me back and said that yeah, she will need to talk with me/ debrief on Monday about her experiences helping at the scene. Sigh.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Texas death row is one of the fastest in the nation. There's people on it that's done worse then him. Disgustingly much worse. As if you can compare evil.

5 years? and he's dead. Texas doesn't play.

Vote Democrat.

Top Bottom