• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I have to vent. This is a good place. You guys will get me. Some people I know are left leaning and the whole "what do we do then and why is it happening"? came up. I had enough. This was my response: (warning: language)

"The problem people are having is fucking around with questions when they can be preparing to protect lives, and prepare without gun control or it coming up. That's why these liberal teachers and administrators are a joke. They just wanna talk a bunch of shit and do jack shit to protect students. Maybe if we hired less liberal educators. Lets give vets jobs as grounds keepers and let them pack. Why is it happening? Society is ill. I don't think there's just one answer. It's gonna be several nasty answers. This is why you need to wakeup from the democrat dream. This problem is not simply one issue (guns). Its a layered problem and the left is mostly to blame here. They promote extreme ideologies that most shooters have been found to fallow. They ignore the evidence that most shooters are on some form of medicine. A database of people who are on psych meds? But no..."muh medical rights". Yet taking away gun rights is cool. Yeah...logical. The lefts intelligence really shows on this one. Plus another but smaller aspect of the problem is it being a parenting issue. Most shooters come from a broken home or the parents failed to spot red flags".

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Shooter's name is Dimitrios Pagourtzis. His Facebook page was pulled down while I was looking at it. One pic showed him wearing a "Hillary 2016" cap, and there was a pic of an ANTIFA-type logo.

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    This is crazy. I live less than 10 miles away from it all. I have friends that have relatives in the school at the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Shooter's name is Dimitrios Pagourtzis. His Facebook page was pulled down while I was looking at it. One pic showed him wearing a "Hillary 2016" cap, and there was a pic of an ANTIFA-type logo.
    Really??? I hope someone saved that so it gets shared

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I had seen he was wearing a "born to kill" t-shirt and a trench coat with Nazi emblems, his instagram only followed gun and Trump pages, and as if it mattered, his dad was a Dana Loetsch fan

Sent from my SIG Sauer

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    they (all three) were all present, but the word is that only the shotgun was fired. I have NOT heard otherwise.
    Gov. Abbott just confirmed that the shooter fired a shotgun and .38 revolver--both legally owned by the shooter's father. So the pundits can twist on their thumbs now . . . apparently. They just can't say "AR".

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    I hate to link to CNN, but it looks like their update is the latest. Capital Murder charges, no AR, father's shotgun and pistol. Hope the father has lots and lots of insurance. https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/santa-fe-texas-shooting

Kid claimed he planned to kill himself when done but admitted he didn't have the courage to do so when the time came. I hope he rots in hell.

He can kill 10 people but can't himself? What a F****ing scumbag

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    claimed he planned to kill himself when done but admitted he didn't have the courage to do so when the time came. I hope he rots in hell.
    He will. Thanks for the link. A very disturbed kid, indeed. I had to stop reading. A lot of indicators to the left and then tweets from march for our lives. But he will get his in hell.

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    He will. Thanks for the link. A very disturbed kid, indeed. I had to stop reading. A lot of indicators to the left and then tweets from march for our lives. But he will get his in hell.

I'm curious as to how many liberals will defend him and say "don't blame him, blame the guns he had such easy access to!"

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I'm curious as to how many liberals will defend him and say "don't blame him, blame the guns he had such easy access to!"

Hopefully none defend him. Unfortunately I think hardcore gun control advocates are so far gone they will this use this tragedy, as with most, to sweep logic under the rug.

Top Bottom