• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    I think it's really interesting how he probably got the money to fund the attack. I think our Federal government gives out too many grants that are not monitored or controlled. I think all Federal money should have an authorization attached that points to the phrase in the Constitution allowing it.

James Holmes Received $26K Grant From Bethesda-Based National Institutes of Health « CBS DC

It's not as bad as Fast and Furious,(it's still all on the perp) but it still pisses me off.
    Gun Zone Deals

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I think it's really interesting how he probably got the money to fund the attack. I think our Federal government gives out too many grants that are not monitored or controlled. I think all Federal money should have an authorization attached that points to the phrase in the Constitution allowing it.

James Holmes Received $26K Grant From Bethesda-Based National Institutes of Health « CBS DC

It's not as bad as Fast and Furious,(it's still all on the perp) but it still pisses me off.

Well, the good news about free government money being spent for crap is that 3 states decided to start drug testing welfare applicants. That should cut down on some of it. As for this shooting, I'm still not quite convinced that there aren't some major details that have not been discovered or revealed to the public just yet. What they are, I don't know, but the way the guy appeared in court like he was pumped up full of sedative hypnotics sure has many people wondering.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I heard on the radio this morning that his mom is pissed. She was misquoted in saying that "he is the right one" or whatever. I guess a news station called her at 5:30am the next morning for an interview and she didn't even know what had happened yet.

Just throwing that out there.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I heard on the radio this morning that his mom is pissed. She was misquoted in saying that "he is the right one" or whatever. I guess a news station called her at 5:30am the next morning for an interview and she didn't even know what had happened yet.

Just throwing that out there.

I heard that too. I thought that would be kinda strange for the mother to say. I'd be pretty damn pissed too if I were her.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Not taking sides. But ABC is holding their ground on this one, as of lunch time today.

Sent without thinking via tapatalk.

I don't believe a word ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox News, CNN, or any other major media outlet says to begin with. They are controlled by the political parties. 'Nuff said.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I don't believe a word ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox News, CNN, or any other major media outlet says to begin with. They are controlled by the political parties. 'Nuff said.

Not arguing that, by any means. Just offering the opposing view for conversations sake.

Sent without thinking via tapatalk.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    They released a statement. They are cooperating, and knew he had issues. Surprising as it may sound.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I have a feeling his mother knew he was a dangerous nutjob years ago. She's probably had to deal with some pretty f'd up shit from him. I agree with TexasRedneck though; unless she's calling for a public hanging I could not care less what she has to say.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I tuned into cnn today and all they were talking about was how we need more gun laws, and they even had Michael Moore whining about guns and George Zimmerman. I believe some lefty even said if 0bummer gets reelected to expect it to be first on his list.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    0724-GUN-RIGHTS-CONTROL-COLORADO-SHOOTING_full_600.jpg

Sen. Frank Lautenberg, D-N.J., center, leads a news conference on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, July 24, 2012, to criticize the sale of high-capacity magazines for assault rifles that are sold to the public.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I tuned into cnn today and all they were talking about was how we need more gun laws, and they even had Michael Moore whining about guns and George Zimmerman. I believe some lefty even said if 0bummer gets reelected to expect it to be first on his list.

Which is why we need to become much more vocal. I have been considering starting a new thread regarding this topic.

The anti gun crowd screams as loud as they can spewing garbage, made up numbers, and twisted statistics in every outlet they can find and those who are somewhere in the middle get seeds planted in their mind with no knowledge of the facts which are generally hidden or not brought up.

We all do plenty of preaching but most of it is to others on this board who do not need convincing(although I do use things that I learn when I get in a situation where I can make an anti look stupid).

If we were as outspoken as our opposition it would be impossible to hear their crap and what was heard would immediately be known to be a load of BS.

I am guilty of this also and have recently started regularly posting pro gun fact and illustrations on my facebook page which until recently has been pretty much in active.

If we really want to keep our rights intact we are good g to have to work as hard to keep them as others are working to take them away.

Personally I feel that most of us can do a lot more, including myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Well I've never seen he need for me personally to have one of the 100 round mags because they seem a little cheesy to me but I'm going to pick one up tomorrow just so I can say "In before the ban".

Before the flames please note that I said 'me personally'.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Well I've never seen he need for me personally to have one of the 100 round mags because they seem a little cheesy to me but I'm going to pick one up tomorrow just so I can say "In before the ban".

Before the flames please note that I said 'me personally'.

I don't want one, but that doesn't effect someone else's right to have one. I just get bored before all the rnds are gone. Did here a sound clip from some senator saying they were only good for killing people as quickly as possible which I found strange considering their history of feeding problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom