• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 99taws6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2015
    So the penalty for running away from a police officer is death? Brownshirts?

I want to clear this up. You seem to be of the belief that we all think the cop was right and the deceased deserved to die. I can't speak for others but for me and what it looks like others are saying is that we only know what is being shown and quite frankly lately we only see what gets the spotlight. I am wondering what really happened and hope a thorough investigation provides the facts.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I want to clear this up. You seem to be of the belief that we all think the cop was right and the deceased deserved to die. I can't speak for others but for me and what it looks like others are saying is that we only know what is being shown and quite frankly lately we only see what gets the spotlight. I am wondering what really happened and hope a thorough investigation provides the facts.

Granted... but the amateur video is extremely convincing.

99taws6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2015
    After watching the video and reading the page looking closely at pictures I am now more on the side of the officer then before. You don't get to struggle with and taze an officer then run when he fights back. Like I said facts will change the publics perception with time. Hmm

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    One unarmed man dead... shot in the back eight times... while running away.

From the evidence in the link, if true, I would lean towards the shoot being justified. Based on initial video alone, I had the opposite feeling.

Did you check the link?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    It's definitely easy to let ones emotions get carried away when watching.
    Very sad, hopefully the truth will come out....

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    After watching the video and reading the page looking closely at pictures I am now more on the side of the officer then before. You don't get to struggle with and taze an officer then run when he fights back. Like I said facts will change the publics perception with time. Hmm

The majority of the public made there minds up with the first video blip and will follow that emotion regardless of evidence presented.

99taws6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2015
    I'm a cop... bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang... as you're running away. You're dead... ha ha... I'm a cop.

I'm Mike1234567.... Blah, blah, blah I don't care about facts I don't like LEO's because I think I shouldn't have to follow the law. So what if I fight with them and take their tools to use against them. When I start to run away you should just let me go... I'm Mike1234567.

Seriously man you have blinders on with this situation. Why not let the evidence speak to you?

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I looked, and I am less inclined to yell hang him. But I still don't see enough justification. In one place, shows the tazer leads supposedly in the cops chest but talks about how he is showing an offocer were they stuck him in the leg. Don't make sense. If the leads hit his armor, he may not have even known he got hit with it. From what I have seen of what he did and what he said, very little matches up.
    As someone else mentioned, shooting even an unarmed felon while fleeing, can be justified under certain circumstances. Nothing in any of the evidence or videos yet come even close to fitting.

Top Bottom