• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I did let my wife load her own mags for a few months so she'd get the idea. THEN I told her about LULA, and she loves it. But I had to teach the old school way first because... reasons.
    And your are slept on da couch why??? ....reasons

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Nah. First she needed to learn how to load mags manually, or she wouldn't have appreciated the LULA. Otherwise she'd have been like, what do I need that for? So complicated! :D

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I think I'm the only person in the world that doesn't get excited by an uplula and is happy with their HKS mag loader.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Eh, I'm just fine loading mags completely manually. Excepting maybe the 33rounder for the Kel-Tec. The last 10 are a bit hard to get in. My wife's Kimber though, dang, those things are tiny, have sharp edges and stiff springs.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    First of all 1911s are for real men and women JMB HAND LOADED MAGS.
    AUDIE MURPHY SGT YORK CHESTIE, AND ALL PURISTS HAND LOADS THIER MAGS. HEATHENS.
    attachment-7.jpg

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Eh, I'm just fine loading mags completely manually. Excepting maybe the 33rounder for the Kel-Tec. The last 10 are a bit hard to get in. My wife's Kimber though, dang, those things are tiny, have sharp edges and stiff springs.
    Ohhhh weeee I'm not gonna do But you left yourself open.
    Do you realize where you are

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    This carry guard training just sounds like another "tacticool" bullshit "operator" class designed to separate money from your wallet.

From the description;
    "This is the crown jewel of NRA Carry Guard Training, for those who take carrying seriously. Developed by elite military veterans in conjunction with law enforcement experts, it consists of three levels of training, with Level One available now, and Levels Two and Three to follow."

Sounds like just another Yeager school but with certified NRA folks conducting it.

If they want to do "real world " training like they claim, it should be designed around real world citizen carry. Revolvers, pocket guns, 1911s and the modern striker fired double stack pistols.
    Its just this kind of facts and logic that have no place here!*

*Translation I am agreeing with you 100%.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Watched the video on the NRA site. Lets see, it had chicks, slow mo of guys trying to shoot cool, it just needed some Baysplosions.

Way to go NRA, make something made to order for the Bloombergs to play against us.

Top Bottom