Herr Wolff “Assaulted” looks like a load of...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    People wonder why LEOs have lost the public trust, well this is a perfect example.

An LEO had to go to a judge and convince the judge to issue an arrest warrant for a felony assault, when it was perfectly clear Herr Great Wolff initiated the confrontation.
    If LEOs get involved in enforcing these stupid Karen-fueled edics, they might find themselves fighting a war on two fronts....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    toddnjoyce,

SELF-impressed ALPHA HOTELS like "His Imperial Highness" sees himself as SUPERIOR in every way to us "little people", so HIS RULES don't apply to him.

I suspect that someone here in SA is going to get sick enough of his 'DEMANDS' & 'I'm a VIP' behavior to go 'clean his plow' really good.
    (Every day that passes, he is less popular with us "nobodies".)

yours, satx
    Is there a gofundme account?

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    xndkz5hge2zixf2gykxz.jpg

Attachments

• xndkz5hge2zixf2gykxz.jpg
      xndkz5hge2zixf2gykxz.jpg
      97.7 KB · Views: 356

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All San Antonio & Bexar County voters,
    (As well as any other Texicans who CARE about GOOD GOVERNMENT.)

In November 2022, we have a chance to return the city/county government of The Alamo City & Bexar County as a whole to the CITIZENS & oust the "good 'ole boys club" from City Hall & the Bexar County Courthouse.

It WILL take a lot of MONEY & the VOLUNTEER TIME of ordinary citizens to do that needful task.

Do NOT be shocked if you receive a private message from assorted members of this forum (like ME for example) asking you to give MONEY & your SPARE TIME to get the CROOKS, CREEPS & CRIMINALS out of our local area government.
    Nelson Wolff, Ron Nirenberg & ALL of the current SA city council need to be DEFEATED & replaced with honest/decent "ordinary folks", who care about HONESTY & COMMON DECENCY in government.

just my OPINION, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Explain why COPD would lower the O2 levels under a mask.

TX OMFS,

WHEN/WHERE did Coop45 say that??

Having COPD does NOT lower O2 levels under a mask BUT being a COPD patient may well make the patient REQUIRE MORE O2 than you, as a healthy individual, need to maintain your health.
    (Apples & Oranges, as I'm sure you know.)

Despite the fact that I'm not a physician, I know more than some folks about this subject, as I helped nurse my beloved Aunt Mary through her last two years, when she had COPD. = Dr. Percy A. Reitz, MD told Mother & I that , "- - - - Mrs. Hill needs additional oxygen to maintain her health as well as we can & for the rest of her life. I therefore have prescribed her portable oxygen for her 24 hour per day use.. Our inhalation therapy nurse will give the 3 of you information on how to properly use & maintain that system."

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    See post 89.

X9RCAM,

Post 89 says "Prove it" & nothing more.
    (Were you responding to my post # 98, per chance?? OR to someone else's post??)

EVERYBODY needs to "address" their comments to an individual or 2 or more members by name, unless the post is intended for everyone. - Otherwise it is quite confusing.

yours, satx

Top Bottom