• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Until the AR is built, i'm using a mosin nagant 91/30, which is horrible for self defense. Second worst next to a civil war muzzle loader.

Used to be the AK though.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i had a dog for HD for a while - then decided to go with a combat monkey. since they have opposable thumbs they can reload mags, and roll me smokes, not to mention pull the trigger on BGs when im not around.

j/k obviously...

i like my rem 870 - and if i dont have a chance to get out of bed, the 1911 on the night stand.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Dogs will get their attention first. Knife in my pocket will get me to the 9mm I keep close or the AR15 in the "bunker". If I can get to the "bunker" they're screwed as I won't need to reload just pick up the next one. All ammo runs out and I'll pick up "The Bad Guy Beater" club and go down swinging. Soon I'll have a Saiga 12 with a 20 round drum I'm converting handy near the "Bunker". Kids may have time before the smoke clears and find their guns as well join in with .22lr and .410 fire. Moma bear here knows how to shoot as well although I don't think anyone would last long hand to hand with her protecting the cubs.

I've done some work outside the home to make it easier for them to move on to the next house. They come in my occupied home they're some sort of crazy and open season.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hehehe before i had a better collection, it was my remington 597 with a couple of 30 round mags.

at HD ranges 15 rounds in less than 4 seconds isnt hard to keep inside a medium sized pumpkin shape. >=)

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    Not going to believe this but the women in the Philippines used ice picks during WWII and went for the heart.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    oh i beleive it.

i dont know if it was phillipines, or somewhere else, but old women would come out with bowl of rice for the GIs, and eat some first to win their trust, and feed a whole group.

poisoned rice ofcourse.

wild shit. not sure where i read that..

30+GSXR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    just picked up a Stoeger Double Defense 12 ga. using #4 shot - then we got a Glock 19 w/ a TLR-3 light system.

Stoeger Double Defense

it's sweet - fires 2 rounds faster than you can blink an eye.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    where do most of you keep your castle defender? the bedroom?

I have one there, but I've also got one stored in the living room in the event of a home invasion - sometimes you can't always get to your bedroom

Young Gun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    DFW, TX
    Mossberg 500 12ga 18" with some 000 buck in an unzipped soft case under my bed. A few feet away is my G26 on the nightstand with 30 rounds loaded up in 3 magazines.

If for some reason that would not suffice, I've got a few solid walking sticks at the end of my bed, a bayonet on my dresser, and knives everywhere. Those are all more for show/practical use though I'd not want to depend on them for defense.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    just picked up a Stoeger Double Defense 12 ga. using #4 shot - then we got a Glock 19 w/ a TLR-3 light system.

Stoeger Double Defense

it's sweet - fires 2 rounds faster than you can blink an eye.

I'd like a short barreled over under to stash somewhere.. Like this with a pickatiny rail

gkd_khan12ga.jpg

Top Bottom