Pentagon to Require COVID Vaccine for All Troops by Sept. 15 | Newsmax.com

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Pentagon to Require COVID Vaccine for All Troops by Sept. 15 | Newsmax.com

Glad I am out. My brother in law is a pilot in the AF and he was all ready forced to get it last week

• Sad
    Reactions: gll

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Just a quick look and this is from ten days ago;

1628531352394.png

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I intend to do my best to avoid both the disease and the jab like the plague they are...

What I think I don't want at all is to have antibodies to the spike protein..., which means not coming in contact with the spike protein from any source; not from the virus, not from the mRNA jabs, and not from the virus or spike protein shedders, most commonly the "vaccinated", since they are the most likely to be asymptomatic super spreaders!

The spike protein may be the toxin, but I expect the antibodies to be the vehicle for the next attack!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I intend to do my best to avoid both the disease and the jab like the plague they are...

What I think I don't want at all is to have antibodies to the spike protein..., which means not coming in contact with the spike protein from any source; not from the virus, not from the mRNA jabs, and not from the virus or spike protein shedders, most commonly the "vaccinated", since they are the most likely to be asymptomatic super spreaders!

The spike protein may be the toxin, but I expect the antibodies to be the vehicle for the next attack!
    It's my belief, after doing much studying on this subject, that the disease propagated by these vaccines will be ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement), which can promote VAED (Vaccine Associated Enhancement Disease).

Of course if you listen CDC or NIH, they'll tell you it's unsubstantiated. Which is another way of saying "we're not going to look into the possibility".

If you are undecided I encourage everyone, do some research. Look for the inconsistencies given by the NIH (Fauci), CDC and WHO. Look at the data against these vaccines and check to see the ways the so called authorities try to debunk any data contrary to their narrative. Don't go on hearsay, even mine.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This does not answer the question of how many died from the vaccine. Cause and effect.
    The question still remains unanswered, how many people were killed by the vaccine?
    According to the CDC, we'll never know for sure the answer to that question (Remember, per the CDC only 1% to 10% of adverse reactions are reported).

Reactions: gll

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So, unfortunately right about now? ...if the government even followed the constitution anymore.
    The constitution is the only thing slowing this down right now. They're still whittling away at the First and the Forth. Get rid of the Forth and there goes the Second (of which scares them the most). There is no room for the Constitution in an authoritarian state.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    This does not answer the question of how many died from the vaccine. Cause and effect.
    The question still remains unanswered, how many people were killed by the vaccine?

I agree, that same question needs to be answered about the virus since so many hospitals were willing volunteers to mark deaths as 1984. They both need to be thoroughly investigated.

To this day, I believe there has only been one autopsy from a suspected death from the jab. Like the first video, the doctor stated these spike proteins can be active from 2-4 weeks where they can wreak havoc, depending on if you have the ability to process the Mrna at a normal rate.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014

All true, but what does it matter exactly? Plenty more than in the past vaccination campaigns.

What matters is that an unsafe therapy is being rammed down your throat while other safer treatment is available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom