Gunz are icky.
    7D88C7E0-F363-450C-B037-873310ADD4EF.gif
    Target Sports

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    But, this...'thing' keeps arising from it's internet grave to spew and gack it's poison...we need 'garlic', 'wolfbane' and 'crosses'..lots and lots of 'crosses' and vewey, vewy sharp wooden stakes handy with a large hammer to sink them into it's ugly, stinking hairy carcass...

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Truly, I hope the OP didn’t throw up his hands and say F these a-holes, and bail for good. I like and respect virtually everyone on this forum. I do wish the bloodletting with FNG’s would wind down some, regardless of where they’re from in the world. IMHO the guy’s posts were fairly innocuous. Kinda snotty at first, but this can be rough crowd. I can understand why the OP’s defenses were raised.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Anyone ask if he owns Pink Crocks?

OP
    First thing you'll want to do is leave any talk about Califorienia right there. Last thing you need to do is not announce where you're from if it's from said country. This should help you out down the road.

Damn, you beat me to the punch, Lonesome. :green:
    And it's CROCs. You know, the ones the wife makes you wear...

So, is the OP a non-resident of Texas, lives in CA and wants to do business in Texas?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    So, is the OP a non-resident of Texas, lives in CA and wants to do business in Texas?
    If so, I believe he knows to talk to Kevin.
    Gamblerlooarkadyhillbillyhavokguntrust.
    and, caliguner
    This one is a mild irritation to me. Those folks were not all the same. In fact, I can't think of anyone who has signed up, started crap, and gotten banned more than three times. Trolls eventually go away. Or they learn their lesson; I can think of more than one person who was banned, came back under another name, and has been a good member of TGT ever since.

I do kinda wish the hazing of the new guys would get toned down a bit.

OP - You'll find that an immoderate introduction thread is a good way to catch lots of flak from the denizens of these parts. Welcome and I hope you stick around long enough to figure out that there are lots of good people on this site.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Truly, I hope the OP didn’t throw up his hands and say F these a-holes, and bail for good. I like and respect virtually everyone on this forum. I do wish the bloodletting with FNG’s would wind down some, regardless of where they’re from in the world. IMHO the guy’s posts were fairly innocuous. Kinda snotty at first, but this can be rough crowd. I can understand why the OP’s defenses were raised.

Well, the near-direct quote from a recently departed troll who came from California may have made some of us suspicious.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    If so, I believe he knows to talk to Kevin.

This one is a mild irritation to me. Those folks were not all the same. In fact, I can't think of anyone who has signed up, started crap, and gotten banned more than three times. Trolls eventually go away. Or they learn their lesson; I can think of more than one person who was banned, came back under another name, and has been a good member of TGT ever since.

I do kinda wish the hazing of the new guys would get toned down a bit.

OP - You'll find that an immoderate introduction thread is a good way to catch lots of flak from the denizens of these parts. Welcome and I hope you stick around long enough to figure out that there are lots of good people on this site.
    I've said before I don't think they are all the same rather all exhibit the same types behavior. It's a joke which I do often.

I'll stop it if you wish. @benenglish

guntrust

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2023
    Morro Bay, CA
    Last person to post that statement was a Kali. I cannot understand why living in Kali forces you to say, or think, something that ignorant. What part of your brain atrophies, from left coast exposure, which allows you to believe that? Is it the pink crocs?
    How can you be truly conservative in Texas, without being in the fight? On a keyboard?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom