• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    You guys are making this WAY TOO HARD. Call SilencerShop, and the first guy that answers the phone will tell you everything your little heart desires to ask in less than 5 minutes.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    So, call silencer shop and then call texas law shield to make sure what they said is true??? Do I call Jim Will afterwards to verify SS and TLS?

Lmao! With SS, you add your suppressor of choice, the tax stamp and the trust to your cart. Pay. SS will send you a link in an email. That link will take you to a place where you pick the name of your trust and a few other bits of info. After that is complete, SS will send you an email with a PDF copy of your trust. You print it out, sign it and have all trustees sign it and notarized. Go to a second link, fill out a bit more info, and upload the signed and notarized PDF of the trust. After all that, SS will send you a third email with a PDF copy of the form 4 they will be submitting. That will contain the suppressors serial number and info.

The trust is the entity that will OWN the suppressor. You will be the grantor and a trustee on the trust that owns the suppressor.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You guys are making this WAY TOO HARD. Call SilencerShop, and the first guy that answers the phone will tell you everything your little heart desires to ask in less than 5 minutes.

This.

But I'm gonna say how because every one else has.

I purchased the trust. Got an email and answered the really easy questions.

Got the PDF trust via email from SS and printed it. Then had signatures notarized.

Scan motorized trust to computer.

Go to SS website, add can and stamp to cart. Check out.

Get email asking for electronic copy of trust. Sent it to them as a PDF attachment.

Get email saying they have taken care of the form 4 for me, looked over all paperwork, and will be putting the packet in the mail.

Couple weeks later get email that check was cashed by ATF.

Then nothing for ~100 days.

Then stamp and happy dance.

Then either have can mailed (~2 more weeks) or just go get the damn thing cause holy shit it's finally here and and I want it NOW.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I received and installed my orange plastic buffer for my takedown 10/22 and my thread adapter for my p22. I need to figure out how I can put this suppressor on my takedown 10/22. Probably getting one of these for now -
    10 22 Stainless Steel 1 2 28 Threaded Accessory Adapter New | eBay

and I'll eventually get one of these-
    Tactical Solutions SB x 16 5" Threaded Takedown Barrel for Ruger 10 22 in Silver | eBay
    or these-
    Ruger 10 22 16 5" Threaded 920 Barrel Tactical Solutions Silver w Open Sights | eBay

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a stock tactical model barrel from eBay vs tacsol barrel vs wait for a integrally suppressed barrel to come into the market that's priced in my budget.

Still waiting on my stamp.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I registered a username with silencer shop yesterday. Does this mean that I'll get emails on sales?

Im really interested in a 10/22 takedown integral barrel to replace mine as soon as I see one for a good price (like the mist price)

edit- Jeremy add me to the email list for sales and promotions. Pm me and I'll let you know my username.
    Thanks yg

Last edited:

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    If you just bought a can, why would you buy an integrally suppressed barrel?
    Why not?

I plan on using the suppressor for my 22 handguns. Maybe on my ruger 10/22 takedown.

Why don't they make a 10/22 takedown integrally suppressed barrel with a threaded end so you can attach another suppressor? It's like ear plugs with muffs on top and bigger muffs on top of that.

But seriously, a threaded barrel costs 150-295$, and a can costs 350+200$ stamp, but a integrally suppressed barrel costing 500-600$ plus a 200$ stamp sounds like a better option for my next purchase. If more manufacturers come in and the price for an integral barrel drops it would be even more appealing.

Top Bottom