I want a Jalapeno & Cheese Whataburger

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
Feb 11, 2019
Hays County
I usually get the Patty Melt with grilled peppers,onions, etc + extra sauce. Their "Monterey Melt" is decent as well. Tell them you want the bread extra toasted or it will be limp.

Also, albeit not as Texan, it's hard to beat a $4 Double Double @ In n Out. Animal style + chili peppers. Every In n Out I've been to has been immaculate. When the kitchen is completely open there is nowhere for the scuzzies to hide.

ETA: In n Out fries are an abomination. We will go there to get our burgers and drive a 1/4 mile down the street to get some McD's fries...we call it McIn&Out.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Just a man, and his dogs.
Dec 15, 2019
In the Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
The wife and I ate at our local Whataburger last Sunday coming back home from out of town.

We even went inside to order, and the order was still wrong. First time ever, that our order was wrong and the food wasn't up to regular standards either. We both were very disappointed.

If it happens again, Whataburger will be getting a long letter from me and we'll find someplace else to grab a burger. Like Sonic.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
Oct 9, 2017
Mckinney TX
The wife and I ate at our local Whataburger last Sunday coming back home from out of town.

We even went inside to order, and the order was still wrong. First time ever, that our order was wrong and the food wasn't up to regular standards either. We both were very disappointed.

If it happens again, Whataburger will be getting a long letter from me and we'll find someplace else to grab a burger. Like Sonic.
You're a brave man eating Sonic. I can only attempt to stomach their tater tots. Something about heir burgers just doesn't taste right to me. Don't you have an In-n-Out near you :)

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
Feb 11, 2019
Hays County

Never cared much for Sonic until recently when we were traveling and they were the only thing in town. To our amazement we got a decent burger made right. They are now on the "OK" list.

Axxe55

Dec 15, 2019
You're a brave man eating Sonic. I can only attempt to stomach their tater tots. Something about heir burgers just doesn't taste right to me. Don't you have an In-n-Out near you :)
We have two Sonic's in town. They are actually pretty good.

I think the closest In-N-Out is around Dallas. I wished we did have one close. I do like their burgers.

Axxe55

Dec 15, 2019
Never cared much for Sonic until recently when we were traveling and they were the only thing in town. To our amazement we got a decent burger made right. They are now on the "OK" list.

For the most part, fast food burgers are OK, or acceptable, to downright unfit for human consumption! For the most part, most fast food burger places, they tend to follow a pretty decent trend of being uniform in ingredients, cooking methods and flavor regardless of where you happen to be.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads