• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quimico

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2022
    Sugar Land
    Hello Community,

I'm mostly looking to buy, trade, or sell items here. I'm sure most of the members have a lot more experience and knowledge of firearms than I do.
    Hurley's Gold

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Damn, that's a good reply. No, I don't need to do any soul searching. I am proud to be an owner and I will contribute and learn what I can from this group. If your goal is to turn people off from this forum, you are on your way to success.
    First, welcome to TGT.

Second, as mentioned, this is a gun forum with the bonus of having a Classifieds. @candcallen was trying to give you some friendly advice. Let me try it another way. If your only reason for being here is to buy or sell, most of the members here are not even going to bother with you, unless you have some really smoking deals because they don't know you and have no idea as to your character or values. TGT is way more than just another gun forum, It's a community and like an extended family. There are lots of in person interactions between the members here.

I'd also suggest you do some soul-searching as to your reasons for being here as well.

Quimico

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2022
    Sugar Land
    First, welcome to TGT.

Second, as mentioned, this is a gun forum with the bonus of having a Classifieds. @candcallen was trying to give you some friendly advice. Let me try it another way. If your only reason for being here is to buy or sell, most of the members here are not even going to bother with you, unless you have some really smoking deals because they don't know you and have no idea as to your character or values. TGT is way more than just another gun forum, It's a community and like an extended family. There are lots of in person interactions between the members here.

I'd also suggest you do some soul-searching as to your reasons for being here as well.
    Thanks for the welcome. I didn't know it was some big faux pas to bring up buy/sell/trade. I'm pretty simple, I live in TX so it'd be nice to be a part of the culture, I might have some smoking deals, I am firmly behind my constitutional rights, I'm not really looking for an extended family since I have enough of that, I just want to shoot and learn how to be a better shot. If TGT is a place for a normal ass working citizen then this might be a good fit. If TGT is some place for gun snobs to troll or look down on people who don't know the best tacticool gear, maybe not such a good fit.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Thanks for the welcome. I didn't know it was some big faux pas to bring up buy/sell/trade. I'm pretty simple, I live in TX so it'd be nice to be a part of the culture, I might have some smoking deals, I am firmly behind my constitutional rights, I'm not really looking for an extended family since I have enough of that, I just want to shoot and learn how to be a better shot. If TGT is a place for a normal ass working citizen then this might be a good fit. If TGT is some place for gun snobs to troll or look down on people who don't know the best tacticool gear, maybe not such a good fit.
    You're not listening. People are trying to help you.

You stated you're mostly looking to buy sell and trade. Folks simply communicated that commerce isnt the primary focus of this site.

Again, stick around, join in, learn, enjoy and yes you can also buy sell and trade within the rules but if that's all you want to do people will be suspect.

Were not exchanging pokemon cards here. People, most folks want to know who they are dealing with. That's all people are saying.

Again stick around, you will like this place.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    As my good friend @candcallen said, you're not listening to what we are trying to tell you as friendly advice. Over the last couple of years, we have had an influx of "noobs" that all they wanted was to get their required 25 posts and use the free Classifieds. The general consensus; some have not been exactly stellar people to be doing business with. Ask yourself this question: Who do you think the members are going to enter into a transaction with on this forum, "A" the member that just joined and no one has any idea if the member is upstanding, and has some good ethics and morals, or "B" the member who's been here for a short while that we have come to know to some degree from interacting on the forum, that seems like an upstanding guy?

You do whatever you want to, but my impression is you just want to act contrary and defensive when people are trying to help you out with some friendly advice and suggestions. Really not for sure TGT is going to be a good fit for you based on your first posts here.

Have a nice day!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Just enjoy the ride. What happens happens.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    TGT is far from tacticool

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Hello Community,

I'm mostly looking to buy, trade, or sell items here. I'm sure most of the members have a lot more experience and knowledge of firearms than I do.
    Tell us about yourself. Where are you from? What do you do for a living?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom