• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    We can overlook you wanting a BOS....you'll come around to figuring out why it's not a good idea..................

The only thing we won't overlook is a Robert Francis O'Rourke supporter...............

Edit....Thanks Axxe55.............. and.........FJB!
    Target Sports

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    First, welcome to TGT.

Second, as mentioned, this is a gun forum with the bonus of having a Classifieds. @candcallen was trying to give you some friendly advice. Let me try it another way. If your only reason for being here is to buy or sell, most of the members here are not even going to bother with you, unless you have some really smoking deals because they don't know you and have no idea as to your character or values. TGT is way more than just another gun forum, It's a community and like an extended family. There are lots of in person interactions between the members here.

I'd also suggest you do some soul-searching as to your reasons for being here as well.

Amen, my brother.

Quimico

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2022
    Sugar Land
    Plus I'd add if he did put something up for sale and requires a BOS, I'd hazzard a guess that probably at least 95% of the members will totally ignore his
    Plus I'd add if he did put something up for sale and requires a BOS, I'd hazzard a guess that probably at least 95% of the members will totally ignore his ad.
    I mean, I like a BOS if my name is attached to something. I don't know how long the govt keeps my records, I guess as long as they want to. So BOS is a means to keep my name away from a purchaser. Do I like it, no, but in this climate it's a way to CYA

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Thanks for the welcome. I didn't know it was some big faux pas to bring up buy/sell/trade. I'm pretty simple, I live in TX so it'd be nice to be a part of the culture, I might have some smoking deals, I am firmly behind my constitutional rights, I'm not really looking for an extended family since I have enough of that, I just want to shoot and learn how to be a better shot. If TGT is a place for a normal ass working citizen then this might be a good fit. If TGT is some place for gun snobs to troll or look down on people who don't know the best tacticool gear, maybe not such a good fit.
    It's both.

Welcome.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    popcorn.gif

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I will, I will!!!
    His choice of dogs SUCKS!!!!
    And he speaks Klingon like a girl.

Oh, and welcome OP. A thick skin helps here.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Well, since I have been away this week, there are a couple of more additions to Casa de Hoji.

Some repugnant dickhead threw three little dogs away. One didn’t make it( car got him) but the other two are doing well. Will post a thread ranting about worthless dickheads that throw away animals when I get home.

Oh, and by the way;

ro'naQ Dalegh

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Hello Community,

I'm mostly looking to buy, trade, or sell items here. I'm sure most of the members have a lot more experience and knowledge of firearms than I do.
    I see the TGT border patrol got on to you early and often . . . anything you say can and will be used against you, ad nauseam. :facepalm: :laughing:

The BOS is widely frowned upon here but most certainly your option. If you require one and don't include that in your ad, expect to be ostracized.

It's a great forum with a ton of smart and generous people, give it some time . . .

:welcome:

Top Bottom