• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Born in Houston and lived there most of my life but now a Texas in heart I really miss the pride Texans have for their state. Gun laws are good here in Missouri, about to get better with laws approaching constitutional carry status, but I just can't find the passion that exists there yet.
    ARJ Defense ad

Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    Born in Houston and lived there most of my life but now a Texas in heart I really miss the pride Texans have for their state. Gun laws are good here in Missouri, about to get better with laws approaching constitutional carry status, but I just can't find the passion that exists there yet.

Do you live close to Springfield, there is this awesome restaurant going towards Branson. It's called Lamberts

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    There is no other state that comes close to the passion.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    In all the miles and covering my entire lifetime traveling across the 48 contiguous states in our nation, I've never heard anything like "God Bless Illinois!", "God Bless Indiana!" or "God Bless Oregon!"

GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Flash

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Do you live close to Springfield, there is this awesome restaurant going towards Branson. It's called Lamberts

Got some stand out eateries, myself.
    Goldies Hamburgers in Tulsa
    Chicken Annies in Pittsburg, Kansas
    Al-Tees in Winnie, Texas.
    Happy Budda in Galveston
    Russel's BBQ on Thacher Ave. in Chicago

Each has it's own style and specialties.

Flash

Ny700

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2014
    My only issue with guns and Texas at least within reasonable drive time in the DAllas area is finding a good outdoor range that isn't crazy expensive, highly restrictive (no fmj, bi metal, steel case even found one that was no .22lr???) or oppressive (you may shoot sitting down at the bench only)

Clearly insurance is very high in this area and tying the hands of the ranges. And based in growth the area is pro business and contractor regarding zoning. Allowing builder to move into areas with established ranges and then push to have the range closed.

I'm guessing out west it's less of an issue

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My only issue with guns and Texas at least within reasonable drive time in the DAllas area is finding a good outdoor range that isn't crazy expensive, highly restrictive (no fmj, bi metal, steel case even found one that was no .22lr???) or oppressive (you may shoot sitting down at the bench only)

Clearly insurance is very high in this area and tying the hands of the ranges. And based in growth the area is pro business and contractor regarding zoning. Allowing builder to move into areas with established ranges and then push to have the range closed.

I'm guessing out west it's less of an issue

Here in Odessa, they do have the usual rules, but nothing like what you describe. About the only big rule, and rightly so, is keep the firearm pointed downrange.

I have my own small range, but I do go to a few others around here at times.

Top Bottom