• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are you kidding me? I am stuck in my native state of California, where I was born. What I wouldn't give to have the kind of freedoms you Texans and other states have is beyond comprehension. I wont post a hyperlink to the website on this forum for Texas citizens, but you can find our California gun forum, very similar to Texasguntalk, easy enough by googling "gunpocalypse".

We are getting ready to defeat or disobey a s**t-ton of new gun-control laws headed our way come 2017 here in the former "Golden State". I envy you Texans and if I ever move to Texas you can bet your bottom dollar I will not be bringing any California notions with me. I will be bringing my legal firearms, my tax money my family heirlooms and my 4X4 pickup truck.

I know full well that I am new here, but you will find out that I am not some internet troll as time passes by.

Any one of you who wishes to know more about how draconian the gun-control laws we already have are quite welcome to reply to me, if you want to know more about this crazy state. Before I sign off for now, do yourself a favor and never visit this state for any reason, other then family or business. Once, if I leave, I will never set foot in this state ever again!

Owning a gun here can easily land you in jail, prison, a mental-ward or just plain dead, if things go south for any reason. Every time I shoot my rifles, I worry about some nut-ball liberals calling the Sheriffs Office, when I am on my own ranch property, killing ground squirrels, that's how bad things are here where I live. Thankfully I know my Rights, to STFU, and have an attorney on speed dial, so these sheriff deputies have been sent packing, but for how long?

Now, its only going to get worse if these laws dont get "shot-down" (pardon the pun). Be glad that you live in a free state like Texas and not in Commiefornia. This actually USED to be a nice state, but not for many years now, if you like to own or carry a firearm(s). The ultimate liberal goal is to disarm all of the citizens, simple as. They want our semi-auto rifles real bad. I legally own a non-registered so-called semi-auto "assault weapon" which has a bullet button and a 10 round magazine. It will _NEVER_ be registered with the CA DOJ, while I am still alive.

If these laws pass muster and I am caught with this firearm, I, and thousands of Californians
    will become instant felons, if convicted, and I am a good man who does not like breaking the law, nor do I have any intent to harm anyone, but these "laws" are unconstitutional, period.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is what California legislature thinks about the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Last edited:

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I have lived in New Jersey and near Chicago (over 30 years ago) for jobs and I would NOT go back there ever. I won't fly commercial airlines anymore. I feel your pain Ranger550. GET OUT SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just to disagree, yet again, perusing the news.

The worst parts of our country are, by most metrics, so vastly superior to the rest of the world.

Really.
    Your thetan could just as well have settled in a Syrian or Serbian or Palestinian or Indian-untouchable mom!
    You'd still be you. Just miserable.
    :(

Last edited:

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have lived in New Jersey and near Chicago (over 30 years ago) for jobs and I would NOT go back there ever. I won't fly commercial airlines anymore. I feel your pain Ranger550. GET OUT SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob

Thanks for your reply, Bob. I do see moving to another state as the only option to become a free man once again. I dont think that we can stop these laws from being enacted. The Lt. Governor and the Attorney General are both anti-firearms as well.

Texas is very high on my list of states to move to, BTW. Too many states are seizing assets of non-convicted "criminals"
    using the ERAD system, but TX is not one of them thankfully.

California, New York, New Jersey, Arizona, Nevada are all working on adopting this unconstitutional seizure of assets, even using a man's credit cards to fill the coffers of the respective state governments. There is no way in hell this theft is legal.

Oklahoma is already doing so, but I never intended to move there anyhow. Hell, I grew up with many kids of my age whose parents moved to CA from Oklahoma during the "Dust Bowl" era, so much so that many people think that I am from TX, OK or some of the other states near Texas. I'd fit right in to a state like Texas, and no one would even know I was CA born and raised in a small town in northern Commiefornia, by my speech, anyhow! :-) Yeah, I have been to Texas, and I liked it there.

None of this namby-bamby bull-stuff that we freemen stuck in this state have to put up with. Just plain folks, like we USED to be long ago. I am not a young man, so I can easily recall why so many people flocked to California, but those days are gone.

The weather is nice, that's true enough, although we have been in a going on five year drought, but the climate in the state capital in Sacramento has turn real ugly lately, with Governor Jerry Brown signing all these new "Gun-Control" bills into law.

The same Jerry Brown that was Governor for two terms back in the 1970's, who shut down all of the new highway construction in mid-building, that this state really needed. This costing we Californians millions of dollars to complete, when that jack-ass was finally out of the state capitol, moving to Oakland, California as the new mayor, in a city full of drug-gangs and all the killings and gangland warfare that involve felons in possession of fully-automatic machine guns like the AK-47.

All these new gun "laws" he signed off on wont even make a dent in gangland "firearms-involved" crime at all. Just another reason not to visit California, IMO. The police in those awful cities are on "high alert" all the time, since they are nothing but moving targets for these criminals and thugs. And the state of California wants to disarm law-abiding citizens? No way in hell.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just to disagree, yet again, perusing the news.

The worst parts of our country are, by most metrics, so vastly superior to the rest of the world.

Really.
    Your thetan could just as well have settled in a Syrian or Serbian or Palestinian or Indian-untouchable mom!
    You'd still be you. Just miserable.
    :(

That's like saying "Yeah, it's shit. But that over there is really nasty diarrhea shit so we should be thankful for this shit. Eat it and be thankful."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Texas is very high on my list of states to move to, BTW. Too many states are seizing assets of non-convicted "criminals"
    using the ERAD system, but TX is not one of them thankfully.
    They might not use ERAD here, but Texas has been labeled a “forfeiture corridor” for some time now.

Asset confiscation is kleptocratic, and it should be high on the list of things we need to fix.

Techenigma

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 23, 2016
    Salado, TX
    I moved to Texas from elsewhere years ago. Texas has been the greatest state I have lived thus far. I have no intention on leaving.
    I recall what a couple LEOs told me "we don't mind people coming here, but don't try to make it like where you came from, we like it the way it is"

I've kept those words in mind since. I love Texas for the way it is, and what it is. The only state formerly it's own Republic and joined the U.S voluntarily.

God bless Texas!

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Texas was broke and could not fight round 2 with the mexicans. We needed the United States Military power. Some say it's the same reason we cannot secede today.

Shot placement is everything.

Techenigma

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 23, 2016
    Salado, TX
    Texas was broke and could not fight round 2 with the mexicans. We needed the United States Military power. Some say it's the same reason we cannot secede today.

After reading through much of your forum post history it seems to be you are simply an antagonist and trying to incite something. At this point I have to recommend you do as many others have suggested... If you have an issue with the great state of Texas, then you can get out!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Geez, you're still here?!? I would've thought you'd been long gone by now. I guess you're "all hat and no cattle..." :(

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    After reading through much of your forum post history it seems to be you are simply an antagonist and trying to incite something. At this point I have to recommend you do as many others have suggested... If you have an issue with the great state of Texas, then you can get out!

It's called history. Texas has quite a bit of it. Consider studying some.
    Your not liking it does not change it. (Well it does for democrats)
    You might learn that your opinion is of no greater worth here than another, and often much less.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michaelm18
    Top Bottom