• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm tired of all this "waaah, I don't like Texas" BS.

If you don't love it, leave it like you said you would. This is a TEXAS gun forum and your attitude doesn't fit.

Good day, Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lynx Defense

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I don't blame a man for wanting better.
    No sense in bitching about the best though.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I love Texas and am proud to have been born and still live here. But to deny one's weaknesses is to close the door to improvements. There's ALWAYS room for improvements...

http://www.freedominthe50states.org/?gclid=CKX_y7mK7M4CFQYyaQodTBoD5Q

It's not about recognizing and fixing actual issues. It's about him bitching about every little thing, stating that he wants to leave, and doing nothing to fix any of the problems he has with this state. All I can say to him is, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    It's not about recognizing and fixing actual issues. It's about him bitching about every little thing, stating that he wants to leave, and doing nothing to fix any of the problems he has with this state. All I can say to him is, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Waa Waa don't say nuttin bout Texas. You are an abomination to the memory of James Garner with your cry baby self.
    I've looked at your posts too. Mostly you are a +1. ^this^. and a yes boy. Very boring. You don't know me or what I do.
    This site has an ignore list do something right and use it.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Waa Waa don't say nuttin bout Texas. You are an abomination to the memory of James Garner with your cry baby self.
    I've looked at your posts too. Mostly you are a +1. ^this^. and a yes boy. Very boring. You don't know me or what I do.
    This site has an ignore list do something right and use it.

This from the person who was whining in his OP about stupid stuff like surfing, and is just recently responding to this thread after starting a shitstorm? That's laughable.

I do not recall +1ing any posts. You must have not looked through my posts because the vast majority of them are at least a few sentences long. I RARELY post one word posts. You also seem to have missed the fact that most of my posts are dealing with debates, not agreeing with everyone. Nice try though.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    This from the person who was whining in his OP about stupid stuff like surfing, and is just recently responding to this thread after starting a shitstorm? That's laughable.

I do not recall +1ing any posts. You must have not looked through my posts because the vast majority of them are at least a few sentences long. I RARELY post one word posts. You also seem to have missed the fact that most of my posts are dealing with debates, not agreeing with everyone. Nice try though.

+1

^^^This

Grab ass

GTFO

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I bitch about stuff all the time without taking any actions to improve the situation. It's a contagious disease I caught from my ex-wife.

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They might not use ERAD here, but Texas has been labeled a “forfeiture corridor” for some time now.

Asset confiscation is kleptocratic, and it should be high on the list of things we need to fix.

I dont understand how any honest police officer could steal a man's money like that at all, and still think that he is a "good-guy". As bad as California has gotten its not become that bad with the exception of the Donald Scott case downin SoCal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Donald_P._Scott

The California most people think of when they dont know much about California is that we are very much Red state in the northern counties above Sacramento. Hollywood is to blame for that notion, thus we have no real vote or representation since most of the anti-firearms and anti-freedom democrats who are currently in power are from Socal or the San-Fran Bay Areas.

This is one reason of _MANY_ that the State Of Jefferson movement is in high gear, separating NorCal from SoCal. If it does make it, I will stay here, but its highly unlikely to do so.

Jefferson_state_flag2.jpg

Last edited:

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I dont understand how any honest police officer could steal a man's money like that at all, and still think that he is a "good-guy". As bad as California has gotten its not become that bad with the exception of the Donald Scott case downin SoCal.

The California most people think of when they dont know much about California is that we are very much Red state in the northern counties above Sacramento. Hollywood is to blame for that notion, thus we have no real vote or representation since most of the anti-firearms and anti-freedom democrats who are currently in power are from Socal or the San-Fran Bay Areas.

This is one reason of _MANY_ that the State Of Jefferson movement is in high gear, separating NorCal from SoCal. If it does make it, I will stay here, but its highly unlikely to do so.

View attachment 39781

Those officers are not trying to be "honest good guys". Those are the type that don't belong on any police force.

Techenigma

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 23, 2016
    Salado, TX

View attachment 39781

California is in reality a red state but the population centers are solidly blue. If you get out in the outlying areas still a lot of good, old time folks who have a good head on their shoulders.

Slapps74

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2016
    Marble Falls
    Wow! I just read the entire thread. Not once did the OP expand on as to why he wanted to leave? I think that if your going to make a post about how your going to leave this state, on a forum that is obviously ( and in my opinion, rightfully) very proud, Instead of being a dick, backup your post with your opinion, reasoning and facts. Or, just admit that your a d-bag that was tiring to get people worked up.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    California is in reality a red state but the population centers are solidly blue. If you get out in the outlying areas still a lot of good, old time folks who have a good head on their shoulders.
    The same thing has become true here. Probably the only thing keeping the left leaning urban centers from taking over completely is the oil and gas industry.

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

That's quite true. Most of the current liberal democrats, who run this state, are from the SF Bay areas, and the southern portions of California. People who live up in the foothills and mountains, as well as the north state up past Sacramento are as Red conservatives as they come.

That is why the State of Jefferson movement has started up again, as conservatives, independents and Republicans have no real voice/representation in this state anymore.

Jefferson_state_flag2.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom