• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Dog and gun are 1 in the same, If the owner was responsible this would not have happened. If you accidentally shoot yourself in the leg you blame the gun? If any dog attacks a person with both being under your watch your responsible not the dog.
    Nope. You are wrong.

Gun need a person to do something in order to hurt another. Also, a gun won’t keep going off for 5-10 minutes on a victim
    Venture Surplus ad

Reactions: gll

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    My daughter was given a pit bull for her service dog (military medically retired). I have never seen that dog get worked up over anything. He doesn't even bark. When one of her suiters decided to hit her, the dog only cowered behind her and whined. He is the most peaceful dog I have ever seen. I have never seen another dog that calm and laid back. He makes a great service dog, not so much for anything else. He is always there for her though. Whom ever trained that dog did very well. But they aren't all that way. Different owners/dogs/trainers turn out differently. But she has no kids or others around and he is always with her.

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    Dog and gun are 1 in the same, If the owner was responsible this would not have happened. If you accidentally shoot yourself in the leg you blame the gun? If any dog attacks a person with both being under your watch your responsible not the dog.
    HaHaHa.jpg

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    These owners would have similar results with dobermans, german shepards or other breeds because they, not the dogs are the problem.
    Do we blame a particular model of gun because a subset of society commonly uses it for their crimes?
    So only pit bulls owners have bad owners, thus explaining why there are more incidents with pit bulls? The other breeds all have wonderful owners?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    So only pit bulls owners have bad owners, thus explaining why there are more incidents with pit bulls? The other breeds all have wonderful owners?
    Try to improve your reading comprehension. I said "THESE owners would have SIMILAR results with dobermans, german shepards or other similar breeds because THEY not the dogs are the problem".

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    IMOthe vast majority ocases involving dogs the owners are usually the biggest problrm as to why there are problems with the dogs and not the dogs themselves.Seems it's easy for many topoint at the fog orthe breed and say they are problem ratherrhan looking for the real reasonsKind of like how many point at guns being the problem rather than the nutcase that pulled the trigger!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Try to improve your reading comprehension. I said "THESE owners would have SIMILAR results with dobermans, german shepards or other similar breeds because THEY not the dogs are the problem".
    Try applying your mental capacity.

What you stated in the entirety of all your posts is that the owners are at fault. You make that point again here (perhaps you want to work on that reading comprehension thing) - "THESE owners would have SIMILAR results with dobermans, german shepards or other similar breeds because THEY not the dogs are the problem".

If your assertion is true, the reason for more attacks by pit bulls is that pit bulls have bad owners. So the logical question your assertion raises is "Don't other breeds have bad owners too?"

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

What you stated in the entirety of all your posts is that the owners are at fault. You make that point again here (perhaps you want to work on that reading comprehension thing) - "THESE owners would have SIMILAR results with dobermans, german shepards or other similar breeds because THEY not the dogs are the problem".

If your assertion is true, the reason for more attacks by pit bulls is that pit bulls have bad owners. So the logical question your assertion raises is "Don't other breeds have bad owners too?"
    The logical question is English a second language for you?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Certain types of people tend to gravitate towards certain breeds odogs because with lsrger so-called dangerous breeds of dogs they thinkimakes them look cool or more badass.Awannabe togh guy is giung to go for a pit bullor dobermanor mastiff and not a poodlebecause it's about image they are trying toprojectto everyone around them.
    No deflection. I'm talking to my hounds as they seem better able to understand English.
    Italk to my dogs in redneck!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Certain types of people tend to gravitate towards certain breeds odogs because with lsrger so-called dangerous breeds of dogs they thinkimakes them look cool or more badass.Awannabe togh guy is giung to go for a pit bullor dobermanor mastiff and not a poodlebecause it's about image they are trying toprojectto everyone around them.

Italk to my dogs in redneck!
    I have one of those dangerous pit bulls. She will run up to you, turn around and if you scratch her back she will beat you to death with her tail. We talk in ignorant hillbilly. Still trying to teach her what fetch is.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I would like to think that dog ownership is way more beneficial then harmful in the long run.

Many of us here will say simply they like & trust dogs over people.

I also find it strange how we can have prejudice over different breeds of dogs, but that shit dissappears when it's a puppy.

I wonder if when a dog attacks a person if the same area in its brain are active as a human attacting another person?

Do you think the prejudice people feel for cat over dogs is the same kind of things going on in ones brain that dislike certain groups of people?

We all have met collectors of various things in life. Are people who collect guns as messed up as say the crazy crat lady or those who just keep taking in strays?

When a dog or group of attack a human do they get unfair representation over a group of yutes doing the same? Plenty of postings about din du nuffin doing brutal things to others & getting away with it.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    lol - see this is where folks repeat made up stuff.
    Heard teh one about pitbulls being more dangerous because they can "lock their jaws"?
    Or that their jaws have the most crushing power?
    All BS made up by overeager reporters trying to come up with a good hook for the gullible.
    No I never actually heard any of those. Yawn. I’m NOT a legacy media viewer. I don’t watch TV. Want to try again?

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    So If it’s such a shame that we only hear about pit bulls when there are so many other dogs breeds just as and even more unpredictable and aggressive and destructive … well… If that’s the case, I don’t want to be around those other breeds either. They can all stay the hell away from me.

Colorado was the worst place for dogs being taken everywhere publicly, I have found. I don’t dig dogs being everywhere. And I have one. When she dies I won’t be getting another. I’ll just take on the role of the bitch of the family and that will have to suit.

Top Bottom