• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Calling me "scared" doesn't impress me in the least! All internet warriors are the baddest of the bad, at least in THEIR minds.

What did I say in that post? "Calm heads prevail", and then you post this...

Chill out man. I'm not saying you're shivering like a coward in the corner. I'm saying that you're "logic" is that of someone who is afraid of the consequences, or action, due to an event, or some other consequential aspect of life.

Consequently, I'm simply letting you know, that we will not be afraid with you, although we totally understand why you are afraid.

I remember the days when I lost my shit because I read text in an exaggerated tone, in my head. Some folks on here know exactly what I mean.

So there's no need for the "oh hum you da baddest of da bad, in your head", nonsense. Stay calm... THINK... consider variables and express your thoughtful solutions through logic, not through the tone of a man if fearful distress.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who sees that. If I am, THEN **** I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ SHIT ON THE INTERNET!

When they actually come to confiscate our guns they will shit their pants! I will not defend a product as stupid and useless as a bump stock.

This isn't about the defense of a "useless bump stock". THINK, as I said. It's a matter of principle, and either you're a principled man, or you're not. They will ban these stocks based on the idea that they can "kill mass people". That means that the drum magazines are on the chopping block. What comes after that?

Say it with me class...

STANDARD CAP MAGS!!!

Good class!

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    There sure are a bunch of cowards on this forum who are far too eager to give up something to appease the libtards. I expected better from my fellow Texans.

Give them nothing. That's all they deserve.

I appreciate the spirit behind your post, but claiming cowardice is a jump to a quick assumption based on someone else's knee jerk reaction. That's why we are having this discussion; there are a few with knee jerk reactions and all of us knee jerk depending on what situations make us do that.

So let's discuss and not divide. WE will be the ones who stand between BOTH sides, on this issue. We need to keep those fuckers honest and we can't do that if we, ourselves are not united.

We are all brothers in the constitution and, for most of us, in the bible. We need to realize that. I would never call my brother a coward. My brother had an anxiety attack once and called 911. He wasn't being a coward, he was freaking out about something that scared him, for a moment. Let's all keep close attention to what is probably an emotion, until we are further shown that the person is ACTUALLY a cowardice imposter in our community.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    My biggest fear isn't that they take my guns away, it's what this country will become after.

My biggest fear is that when they come to take my guns, I'll be a dead son of a bitch and my family will be without me. Some will say I was an idiot who died just to keep my guns. FEW... will understand that I died trying to preserve freedom for my son.

So there are two minds in the fight.

One mind says: Give up the guns and wait for an organized opportunity to respond, or rebel.

The other says: Shoot those fuckers on your door step.

The problem with "mind one", is that if everyone follows that, the only guns we will have, are the ones SOME of us buried, or hid. So what are we going to do then? I guess beg on our knees.

Not me. The only time I fall on my knees, is to pray.

If some fuckers come without a warrant, to my house, and demand my guns, I'll take my chances with full knowledge that I will see a judge, or THEE judge, if you know what I mean.

But I've actually died and came back before, so it's easier for me to be all in on that, due to the experience that death is a walk in the park. Coming back is what is traumatic and painful.

I'd rather die FOR something anyway, and not for no reason.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Guys, I don't want to argue with anyone on here as we are all obviously gun enthusiasts and love the Second amendment. I don't know for sure what's coming and neither do any of you, but something IS coming and I don't want to lose my guns over this stupid crap. If and when they DO come, it won't be your local Barney Fife! They will be swat or military and will be in full body armor and they won't be carrying bump stocks, and you will damn sure comply! Or risk losing your own and your families lives! I don't believe there will be much resistance simply because WE are not organized in any meaningful
    manner. I strongly believe we are in the first stages of the next civil war, and nothing I've read or seen lately disabuses me of that thought. I'll be 72 on Monday. I've seen the elephant, and lots of other things in that 72 years, and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Well God bless you for sticking around so long and I wish you further years and health in those years.

However, you seem so pessimistic about this, and of so little faith.

THINK about how many Oath keepers we have. How many patriots we have. Have faith in our military members, not to attack their own. That our police officers are just like us. Sure, I may die on day one, but I will die with a smile, for when that day comes, the patriots will stand up and the tree of liberty will, once again, be refreshed. My children will live even freer than I did.

By the way, I don't believe the US can disarm us. We are too many and too bold. They will need to call the UN, and we will see that coming.

Last, we aren't gun enthusiasts, we're freedom lovers.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    JC, I never said I would willingly give up my guns, and I won't. I will make whomever comes for them pay dearly, or will sure try to. Our enemies smell blood in the water over this latest murder spree. I just think our supposed friends in Congress are gonna throw us to the wolves this time. Sorry I come off as pessimistic to you and some others on here, but the DEM's and repubs are in this together, and we have only the now demonized NRA in our corner. I sure hope we get out of this with our 2nd amendment rights intact.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Lockhart, my inclination is to think it’s not nearly as dark of times as you apparently do. For me personally, I think the days immediately following Kent State are just about as close to seeing this country come unraveled as any time since the Civil War. The future of this country was much more dubious during the entire Vietnam War era than anything we’re experiencing now (or have experienced in recent years).
    I have to ask, what were you doing at that time as I do not concur with your thinking. I was in college AFTER coming back from Vietnam.

Compared to today those were mild times. In addition, the entire left wing movement which was based solely upon the war in Vietnam, collapsed when the Draft was killed off and further collapsed when we pulled out of Vietnam in April of 75. The movement died and I can assure you the movement today is not based upon the same or a weak premise.

Todays far left is not going away anytime soon, in fact not going away at all and this country is dying a death by a thousand cuts. White Racism, Supremacy is the premise and it just starts with tearing down some statues of Confederate soldiers....they won't stop till they arrive at the National Archives and burn the US Constitution!

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Gunbroker BANS Sale of Slidefire & Bumpfire Stocks

If you have been wanting to purchase a Slidefire, Bumpfire or similarly related stock because of recent events in the US you may have tried searching online. One of the most popular sites where people buy, sell and research pricing for products related to the firearm’s industry is Gunbroker.com among others. If you have been finding it difficult to find much, if any at all on Gunbroker, there is a reason why.

Many users who were attempting to sell their Slidefire stocks received a message worded as such today around roughly 6:00 PM Central Standard Time:

Dear Gunbroker User,

The Management of Gunbroker.com has made the decision to no longer allow listings of Bump/Slide Fire stocks or similar items on the site. All existing listings have been removed without winning bidders. Please do not relist these items.

Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.

Thank you,

The Management of Gunbroker.com

This is quite the statement Gunbroker is making by doing this. One individual who was selling his/her rifle on Gunbroker and received that exact message stated:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ent=2017-10-07&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Indeed! The liberal shithole to the north of me, Austin, this past week passed a resolution to end Columbus day. They said Columbus was a racist who murdered indigenous people and therefore couldn't be honored in Austin schools. They are going after Stephen Austin next, saying he was a racist who offered more land to slave owners who would settle in Texas than to just regular settlers. They have even proposed changing the name of the city because of this! This is the nutty shit we face in this area.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    My husband is just laying in wait for some numb nuts to try to come to town to topple our huge Austin statue, at our memorial park.
    http://brazoriacountytx.gov/departments/parks-department/munson-park-stephen-f-austin-statue
    , the place where my eldest son just built a wooden bench to be placed there, maybe perhaps the most triggering Eagle Project ever.
    bQvpYr.jpg

Last edited:

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Indeed! The liberal shithole to the north of me, Austin, this past week passed a resolution to end Columbus day. They said Columbus was a racist who murdered indigenous people and therefore couldn't be honored in Austin schools. They are going after Stephen Austin next, saying he was a racist who offered more land to slave owners who would settle in Texas than to just regular settlers. They have even proposed changing the name of the city because of this! This is the nutty shit we face in this area.
    Columbus Day is a Federal holiday so it still exists, but the Austin City Council voted to celebrate Indigenous Peoples day instead:
    Austin City Council renames Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples Day by
    Philip Jankowski, American-Staff 11:54 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 5, 2017
    https://www.statesman.com/news/local/austin-city-council-renames-columbus-day-indigenous-peoples-day/4yCk68sr5iJQ0FDtB5nLbM/an

Just playing follow the leader - other cities did it first:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Peoples'_Day

Keyston512

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Austin
    Columbus Day is a Federal holiday so it still exists, but the Austin City Council voted to celebrate Indigenous Peoples day instead:
    Austin City Council renames Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples Day by
    Philip Jankowski, American-Staff 11:54 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 5, 2017
    https://www.statesman.com/news/local/austin-city-council-renames-columbus-day-indigenous-peoples-day/4yCk68sr5iJQ0FDtB5nLbM/an

Just playing follow the leader - other cities did it first:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Peoples'_Day

I know there isn't many South Park viewers on this site, but god damn did they perfectly lampoon the ridiculousness of the columbus day / indigenous peoples day.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/5aexie/ill-crap-all-over-their-statues
    *skip to 0.30 s

Keyston512

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Austin
    There sure are a bunch of cowards on this forum who are far too eager to give up something to appease the libtards. I expected better from my fellow Texans.

Give them nothing. That's all they deserve.

Can't get give them even an inch, if even the vast majority of the gun community could care less about gimmicky bump fire stocks.

Last edited:

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012

OHHHHH that makes me SICK. I usually NEVER result to violence unless I have to, but I'd like to knock the shit out of the low life race baiters who voted to pass that. MY GOSH, this shit is getting pathetic and I hope Abbot gets the goons together to nullify that shit, somehow. I wish I could either ship the libtards in Austin to CA., or ship Austin to CA. They are ruining Texas.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    OHHHHH that makes me SICK. ......., but I'd like to knock the shit out of the low life race baiters who voted to pass that.
    All you have to do is look up the City Council vote on that item.

Not sure why some of you hate Austin so much - Dallas, El Paso, Houston and San Antonio are all very, very blue but rarely do I see the kind of hate I do in the above quoted post.

And just so you know, JC, Bexar County Texas did it first back in 2015.

Myself, I am celebrating Columbus Day, which as most of you know is mostly celebrated for all of the sales that occur on that day.

Seriously JC, how do you usually celebrate Columbuus Day?

Last edited:

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    All you have to do is look up the City Council vote on that item.

Not sure why some of you hate Austin so much - Dallas, Houston and San Antonio are all very, very blue but rarely do I see the kind of hate I do in the above quoted post.

And just so you know, JC, Bexar County Texas did it first back in 2015.

Myself, I am celebrating Columbus Day, which as most of you know is mostly celebrated for all of the sales that occur on that day.

Seriously JC, how do you usually celebrate Columbuus Day?

I don't hate Austin, I'm over exaggerating. They are saturated with out of State non Texan assholes though.

HATE? Seriously? You watching that CNN and so now you identify "hate speech" and all of that other safe space type shit? May I banter? Is that ok with you, if I talk a bit of shit and dick around a little? Or are you gonna give me a pank'n.

I don't care who did it first or last. If my oldest kid kicked my dog and said my second kid did it first, I'd be equally pissed.

I don't celebrate my ancestor's day. I wouldn't know how to do such a thing, just as I don't celebrate MLK day.

MMMMMM NO, I take that back. These days I celebrate MLK day, by hiding, just incase ANTIFA is out to kill whitey on that day...

Anyway, lighten up.

Top Bottom