• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    texas
    why has my username changed? It is not my correct username and I did NOT change it, it did so on it's own. my normal username will not not log in now, what is going on?

Add edit: Do we contact a moderator about this or something? Why did my username change on it's own all of a sudden?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    why has my username changed? It is not my correct username and I did NOT change it, it did so on it's own. my normal username will not not log in now, what is going on?

Add edit: Do we contact a moderator about this or something? Why did my username change on it's own all of a sudden?

So how did you login with a join date of 2010 ??? Not doubting you, just confused.

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Sorry, trying this out, the forum is still technically the same size though now that the sidebar shows everywhere. It was so small before many complained it was too small. Wanted to increase it some, of course increase the fonts some as well, everything was so tiny.

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX

Did not change it here, PM me and I will look into it.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Texcross, at some point in the future when things slow down for you, I would certainly appreciate you adding a "beating a dead horse" animated smiley to our list. Seems like there is a lot of dead horse beating going on lately. Thanks!

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Texcross, at some point in the future when things slow down for you, I would certainly appreciate you adding a "beating a dead horse" animated smiley to our list. Seems like there is a lot of dead horse beating going on lately. Thanks!
    lol - amen.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    let me be the first to beat the dead horse.

:deadhorse:

th?id=H.4910437336023867&pid=15.jpg

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    This may be too much work to implement, but if it isn't....

Is there a way to make the "ignore" feature more like the "block" feature on facebook? Right now, if we have someone on the ignore list, we are still notified when they post and can even see their post if someone quotes it. If we could have it more like the facebook "block" feature, then we wouldn't see their posts, wouldn't know they posted, and pretty much never know they are there (unless of course it looks like another unblocked member is having a conversation with himself/herself lol)

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Is there any way to close down this "everywhere sidebar"? If I restart my phone then it is down but after a few minutes it comes back up and I can't close it back down.

I did get an update on my OS recently and have had some other issues.

Is it just me or are others having issues also?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom