• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Well, I see two feet with painted toes to the left of you, so?
    Wife and au pair have painted toes

I didn’t take my shoes off so the actual status of my toes will leave you hanging in suspense :laughing:

We’re staying in Hillcrest district and goddam I forgot how gay this area is…good food though LOL

I ordered takeout from an Italian place when I walked in, it was like that scene from Animal House

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I wanted to mention this earlier…
    When I picked up the boat in Temple, I drove through a really nice neighborhood on the water.

Just as I was going around the peninsula, I spotted some deer.
    At first just a few, enough to gain the attention of me and the latinas.

And somehow Mrs P and the au pair are now BFFs, so now I’m trapped inside a car with screaming babies and screaming latinas for the better part of a week…but I digress :beat:

But then, deer were everywhere. All young, must have been 20 of them, but only a few males that I noticed.

They were just hanging out in yards, no doubt wondering what wrong turn the idiot in the silver suburban took…

And much like UFO and chupacabra sightings, not one of us took a pic.

I’m no hunter but I’d imagine there’s good deer hunting in Temple?

Or maybe they don’t allow hunting around this neighborhood and all the deer know it :laughing:

IMG_0197.jpeg

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Wife and au pair have painted toes

I didn’t take my shoes off so the actual status of my toes will leave you hanging in suspense :laughing:

We’re staying in Hillcrest district and goddam I forgot how gay this area is…good food though LOL

I ordered takeout from an Italian place when I walked in, it was like that scene from Animal House

was it Filipe's ?

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Any update on the "Family Truckster"?
    The dealership diagnosed it as a blown tranny, said they verified that it would slam into gear and the pan was full of metal. The only fix is a new tranny. And of course they’re on backorder because they all fail around 90k - 120k miles.

They’re just waiting for the regional manager to approve the fix, hopefully by tomorrow but who knows…

The only thing certain at this point, is that I’ve got a suburban at Avis with my name on it and we will be heading home late tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom