• ...and so much more!
  • subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Tomorrow will be two weeks for me without an a cig!.

I transitioned into the ecig three weeks ago, tapered off the cig in about a week.

I feel so much better and sleep so much better. I'm glad I took the plunge, 21yrs+ ex-smoker!

'Grats!!! Glad to hear it!!

I need to look into some different flavors. This tabacco flavor is a little rough on the throat. There is supposed to be a place out in Katy that has samples to try. I need to find a different place other than the local 420 shops.

That's where I picked up my setup....fairly nice, albeit a bit 'interesting' folks. They had a ton of flavors to try...the guy that owns the place with his wife mixes it in the back, so they had a lot on hand when I was there, only a couple that they said they needed to get some flavors that they were out of.

I've been using v2 juices but I'm waiting for my Halo juices to come in.

V2 is okay but most of there stuff is out of China so I started to explore other avenues and came across Halo.

Made in USA, good reviews....lets give it a try and see.

I'll let everyone know how it turns out. They should be here Monday or Tuesday.

The only downside that I've read anywhere is the quality of the stuff coming out of China, and that some of it at some point or another was tainted with some pretty bad stuff.

Please PLEASE make sure your juice is made in the USA.

Children's toys out of china with lead paint are ok, though, IMHO.... :-)
    Gun Zone Deals

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    'Grats!!! Glad to hear it!!

That's where I picked up my setup....fairly nice, albeit a bit 'interesting' folks. They had a ton of flavors to try...the guy that owns the place with his wife mixes it in the back, so they had a lot on hand when I was there, only a couple that they said they needed to get some flavors that they were out of.

Does anyone really knows whats in that stuff?

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    One month on e cigs. 1 cig aday for the first week and none after that.. I had to finish the last pack I had. Smokes where in my food budget. Was a lot less this month. In about 5 or 6 months I will get a free gun.

digitaltrip

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Mesquite
    Halo is in. Wow it definitely holds more juice than my v2.

Juice seems okay but I've only tried two of the six thus far but will experiment more tonight.

I'm out in the work smoking section but away from the smokers. Geez it smells terrible, glad I don't smell like that anymore. :)

subseashooter

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    The place where I got my stuff, they mixed their 'juice' in the back room. Kinda shady, but I figure if you are moving it, bulk components can't be expensive when you sell the whole dern bottle for $!0. Gotta be hellatious markup.

subseashooter

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    The place where I got my stuff, they mixed their 'juice' in the back room. Kinda shady, but I figure if you are moving it, bulk components can't be expensive when you sell the whole dern bottle for $!0. Gotta be hellatious markup.

NightTrainHD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Richmond, Tx
    Anybody tried the undertaking of making their own juice yet? :-)

I make all my own juice. Use organic nic and TFA (the flavors apprentice) flavors. I can give links if anyone is interested. Save even more money mixing your own. Cost is about 2.50 to make a 30ml bottle of juice. There is an app called ejuice for Iphone that does all the math for you.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I make all my own juice. Use organic nic and TFA (the flavors apprentice) flavors. I can give links if anyone is interested. Save even more money mixing your own. Cost is about 2.50 to make a 30ml bottle of juice. There is an app called ejuice for Iphone that does all the math for you.

What are the start up costs?

subseashooter

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There

I may be in trouble....

Details, please....

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It took a medical emergency, hospitalized for pneumonia, for me to pull my head out and quit. After just over 40 years (I started at 19), I've dicked up my lungs. The doctor showed me the C-T scan of my lungs and I'm pretty much hosed with the upper quarter of both lungs pretty well gone. So, since July 22, 2013, I haven't had a smoke. Oddly enough, after all those years of smoking, I don't seem to be missing even the psychological craving that I went through in past quitting attempts. Maybe it's the realization that I've done all that damage already. Fear is a motivator....fear of having to be on oxygen for the rest of my life.

Top Bottom