• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CJ7nvrstk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Prosper, TX
    I figure I can't be the only person on this forum who has quit or is trying to quit smoking so I figured I would start a moral support thread since quitting cigarettes is much harder than damn near anything out there.

I've smoked for almost 15 years now with a one year break. So far I haven't had a smoke now for 4 days.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Haven't read thru the 17 pages but hope you have had luck.

It's easy, I've done it hundreds of times. Was successfull twice.

Best of luck.

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    Well I broke down and ordered all the stuff to mix my own.

Kind of expense to start but should be cheaper in the long run.

When I get it and do a little experimenting I will post my results.

I think it's more of just wanting to do it and tailor things to suit me more than saving money.

Alex23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    NTX
    My 'deal' is straight talk. Nothing rude, and certainly nothing I wouldn't and haven't said to people face-to-face.

It is your playground SIG_Fiend so you will do as you see fit. That's the beauty of being an admin of a site. You can censor people or ban them outright. :X

Alston

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2013
    Hmmmm,
    I know very well that smoking is a bad habit so we should be avoid the smoking because it is not good for
    the health and body fitness.Smoking causes of the heart diseases and the lungs cancer.It cause of the
    depression so i don't like the smoking

Last edited by a moderator:

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    i loved smoking.. wish i could fire one up right now.. but some things are pretty simple... just say NO.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    A bump here, in case it helps anyone.. i'm CIG free for eight going on nine years, and by the grace of our Lord in overall good health, winning (again with the Lords grace) a battle against prostate c. and at 65 a happy man..

My situation has improved so much, and in direct perportion to how much I gave it over that I do feel blessed beyond words.. It occurred to me know that my last (and only) post didn't show the gratitude I feel.. I also stopped smoking by spiritual intervention.. I'm well aware that this sounds straight out of Appalachian snake handling.. Oddly I spent years in intellectual doubt, and never dreamed I would share those sort of testimony..

I hope this can be of help for anyone who might be reading this thread in desperation.. i 'did' enjoy smoking, and for me .. the only way to stop was cold turkey, and with prayer.. We all know the health consequences, but it's easy to fall for the 'to hard' .. 'next time' excuses.. I know, I did..

Your call, but i can assure you that reaching out to the Lord works.. I sincerely wish everyone success.. the desire does go away 100%.. and there's nothing you can do for yourself or your family that's more important.. Good luck, God bless..

Last edited:

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    I hope this can be of help for anyone who might be reading this thread in desperation.. i 'did' enjoy smoking, and for me .. the only way to stop was cold turkey, and with prayer.. We all know the health consequences, but it's easy to fall for the 'to hard' .. 'next time' excuses.. I know, I did..

Your call, but i can assure you that reaching out to the Lord works.. I sincerely wish everyone success.. the desire does go away 100%.. and there's nothing you can do for yourself or your family that's more important.. Good luck, God bless..

I quit over 6 1/2 years ago and I give all credit to the Lord,not my will power. I have had absolutely zero desire to smoke again.

Top Bottom