• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddy

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Vince is cool. Will is an asshole. Stephanie needs braces and a salad.
    Military Camp

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Just had to:

2054i39.jpg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Big shit, anyone can file a complaint in court; it doesn't mean anything. Show me a court ruling or some official ATF document, otherwise this is no more "proof" than the tabloid shit from TMZ.

By the way, why is everyone ignoring the fact that Buckles quickly removed the post from his Facebook page and claimed it had been hacked?!?

It all smells like
    11695-red-jacket-facts-sons-guns-bullshit.gif
    to me...

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Big shit, anyone can file a complaint in court; it doesn't mean anything. Show me a court ruling or some official ATF document, otherwise this is no more "proof" than the tabloid shit from TMZ.

By the way, why is everyone ignoring the fact that Buckles quickly removed the post from his Facebook page and claimed it had been hacked?!?

It all smells like
    to me...

Hey I just fixed his link, that's all. I don't have a dog in this fight.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ

It all smells like
    to me...

It does show though that the LLC was not under the dad and daughter though. That's proving they did loose it and Vincent Buckles was a partner with the FFL that also corroborated the FB post. I also had the LLC links and stuff SC-Texas put up there as well.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Maybe Vince is under contract to not discuss the show until the season finish. Either way, is what it is. I think it's funny that the last show he was "offended" when Will allegedly compared himself to Jesus, "WWJD"

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Another thing, if you notice on in their "Merry Christmas" picture on their webpage, Vince is missing, and some other dude is in it.

Red Jacket Firearms - Sons of Guns

You might have to wait a few as the t-shirt ads scroll through, but you will get there eventually. Could not figure out how to capture it or I would post it for you guys.

Maybe Vince is under contract to not discuss the show until the season finish. Either way, is what it is. I think it's funny that the last show he was "offended" when Will allegedly compared himself to Jesus, "WWJD"

Yeah, then Vince uses Jesus's name as an adjective later when they shoot the flame cannon. Hypocritical??

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yeah, it does reek of the "Jr vs Sr" crap American Choppers is trying to play out. Honestly, they must be good actors or natural idiots as they are very convincing; but the landslide of "reality" shows lately has put every one of the in question. Even one of my favorites, Pawn Stars, is severely scripted; and it's one of the better ones.

It's a sad testimony of our society when people care more about the characters on these shows than they do real people in their lives. Honestly, as stated previously, I am not a fan of any of these contrived dramas and would rather watch a more educational and entertaining show such as the History Channel's Tales of the Gun. Ian Hogg makes Will Hayden and the rest of the clowns at Red Jacket look like...well, a bunch of clowns!!

IMO, good actors are usually natural idiots. Your head has to be empty enough to fill it with someone else in order to be a good actor.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I don't see what everyone's problem with it is. I really like watching Sons of Guns, it's interesting and fun to watch. If you want to watch what real world problems really are, switch on over to Teen Mom /sarcasm. If you want shows dedicated to being 100% informative, you're surely not going to find them on TV as they're not going to interest a wide group of people. Which is exactly why the History Channel rarely shows anything historical, but I still watch it because Ancient Aliens is hilarious and Pawn Stars is entertaining.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'd also suspect that RFJ would speak out if some things were untrue and gaining such public info.
    Stars of "Sons of Guns" dispute TMZ report | WBRZ News 2 Louisiana : Baton Rouge, LA |
    Hayden's name is not registered to Red Jacket, LLC...
    We asked why Hayden's name isn't included. Davidson calls that a "confidential business decision."
    Davidson says when filming for the show's next season begins, Buckles will not be returning, because he left to start his own business.
    Well, there's their official statement. Honestly I don't feel like they needed to make a statement at all. It's really no one's business who/why certain people are members of the LLC, or why an employee/partner is leaving. The only reason it's news is because they have a TV show.

I love to hate the show, too, but deep down I'm really just jealous that no one will buy my redneck-engineered, Boudreaux guns for thousands of dollars
    I think we'd all do better to steer clear of the drama, and focus on their quality of work instead: My "Red Jacket special" PSL

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Notice, hey weren't asking Hayden.

The reason it is our business is because they put themselves on tv and have will running snuck acting like an ass telling everyone he is the owner.

From the legal standpoint, since will is holding himself out as the owner, he can bind the llc to a contract that he has no authority to make because he is not a member of the llc.

Does hayden own the building red jacket is in?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Now, you're the lawyer...but - since when is it possible to bind a third party to a contract when you don't have the authority to do so?

Can I legally bind my employer to something if I don't have their authority to do it?

Top Bottom