• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    A person may bind his employer if he holds himself out as an owner, partner or someone with the authority to make contracts and the employer or members of the LLC don't disavow the authority to contract may be boiund by the contract.

Kinda like "common law" marriage.......

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    ak74 solves those dust problems!

The last thing that any agency or group associated with American public safety wants to do is be visibly seen sporting an issued weapon that for years has been associated with communism and terrorists. Image control is big in these things, and might be perceived as an insult to American engineering and manufacturing abilities.

texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA
    I would love to get in on his investment. His company will grow fast and he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. If they were in texas I would have to make a drive to talk with them.

TravRich

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Boerne
    [h=6] I just got this off his facebook page Vince "Sons of Guns"
    [/h][h=6]I have decided after discussing it with my family to lock this page and soon take it down. It was never intended to be a rumor mill or tabloid. Anyone who needs to contact me can reach me by email at mesakineticresearch@gmail.com and there is a facebook page as well. Lets please keep that one about industry related topics. It is just time to let this one go. Thankyou to all the fans, friends, and colleagues that I have met through this page.[/h]

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    Do any of you know anything about the 2 1911's they are making on a STI frame ???
    They say the lead time is 3-4 months and $1735.

I just heard about this 1911 and also just ran across this thread on Red Jacket.

With all that appears to be going on with the company,would them holding that amount of money that long be a safe bet ? Is their 1911 worth that ?

Also,is this the one 1911 that TRN doesn't have yet ?

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Do any of you know anything about the 2 1911's they are making on a STI frame ???
    They say the lead time is 3-4 months and $1735.

I just heard about this 1911 and also just ran across this thread on Red Jacket.

With all that appears to be going on with the company,would them holding that amount of money that long be a safe bet ? Is their 1911 worth that ?

Also,is this the one 1911 that TRN doesn't have yet ?

Wait times up to a couple of years are common with custom 1911s\makers..

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    Their website says 3-4 months which I understand is not uncommon. I just waited 6 months for my Ed Brown KC.

My questions are about the other stuff. See Post #93

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Lmao.....see post 93.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy if i thought it was a good product. They're not shutting down. One guy left who held necessary licensing and has since already been replaced.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    LOL, don't tempt him. Wait, lets do it....

I can't believe TRN, such the 1911 lover, has yet to buy a RJF 1911. I'm in shock. Poor 1911 sitting at the computer just hoping for a new home.....lol

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    LOL, don't tempt him. Wait, lets do it....

I can't believe TRN, such the 1911 lover, has yet to buy a RJF 1911. I'm in shock. Poor 1911 sitting at the computer just hoping for a new home.....lol

Hey, ah gotta leave SOMETHING for mah favorite son ta buy for me......now ta sit back an' see which one does.....

Top Bottom