Target Sports

Right about now would be a bad time to be shopping at the Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    All these words to figure out why young men are doing stupid and evil things.

They have it sooo hard, wah wah wah. 75 years ago 18 year olds were flying tin cans packed with machine guns, bigger tin cans loaded with bombs, and tanks. 22 year olds were leading squadrons and platoons, responsible for the lives of everyone they were leading and knowing full well many missions were borderline suicidal. But today life is to hard for these pussies because taxes and college debt?

Sorry, I don’t believe that. I believe all these kids are growing up getting their asses wiped by their parents until they are out of high school and allowed to believe life is a carefree happy place instead of being taught it is the struggle it really is. If we drop the PBS everybody is friends coddling bullshit and let kids grow up knowing life for what it is this shit would probably become far less common. Instead we got a bunch of Antifa fags calling everyone NAZIs because life is hard and they want someone to blame, and a smaller group of white identitarian fags blaming everyone that’s a different color because they want someone to blame because life is hard, and all are unwilling to admit they just want a scape goat so we just keep circling the drain and pointing fingers arguing about video games and whether or not we should call someone with a dick “ma’am”.
    Right on, brother!

We are a nation of spoilt brats throwing tantrums and we made it this way.

Don't blame me, no kids here.
    Target Sports

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    To all who hate El Paso.
    Based on early posts it is clear that some of you guys hate the people and the culture... I get it. It is not for everyone. We are who we are and we are proud of it. Many of you shouldn't be too quick to point out "shit holes" because I too have lived in other big cities in Texas and I can easily call you out on your hypocrisy.

This is my home.. I lost a few friends on Saturday and have a few friends that lost a few family members. Each of these people I knew were Americans/Texans.. Regretfully I checked in on this forum this morning to see what was said this weekend and I am disappointed to read some of these comments here and really how much some of you guys hate West Texas, and want us nixed from Texas. Although the majority of the people here lean left, many of us are just as conservative as you and earn a fine living. A lot of good people died this weekend...

I am just a TEXAN as any of you guys.. I defend my home, and my community to the best of my abilities and try to vote against the riff-raff where I can. It is a shame what this "out-of-towner" did... He obviously scoped out the target first. This Walmart is full of Mexican nationals (that come legally to shop) via Bus 59. He shot a number of unarmed kids, and elderly people that walk the mall. It is a very soft target at 10 a.m on an idle Saturday morning. You keyboard commandos are so full of $hit and I am ashamed to say that ALL of us here are Texans.

Was stationed in Fort Bliss twice ... loved El Paso, its people and look back on my time there fondly ... well not so much the basic training part.

From dove and jackrabbit hunting, to watching the El Paso Sun Kings from that stadium out in the quietness of the West Texas desert on a fine summer evening, with the Franklin's as a backdrop in the distance, sitting behind first base, drinking cold draft beer, and talking to the players in dugout ... ticket $1.00/beer .50.

Would love to do it one more time ...

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    I was born in Hell's Kitchen and grew up in New Jersey. I am the guy you-all hate who has moved to Texas. I knew 14 people killed on 9/11. I do not take jokes about me, NYC, Jersey personal. I agree with most of them. NYC and Jersey are shitholes. I ain't never going back.
    I knew I did not like you for a reason.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    LMAO ... don't think I could make that 12 miles to the rifle range through ankle deep sand at this point.
    Not sure of the mileage, but I did that (basic/range) at Jackson during a summer with a M14. We double timed it to the range alternating holding the rifle straight out level with the ground and straight up, over our heads. Much fun was had by all (not).

karlac

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Not sure of the mileage, but I did that (basic/range) at Jackson during a summer with a M14. We double timed it to the range alternating holding the rifle straight out level with the ground and straight up, over our heads. Much fun was had by all (not).

Yep, and my Achilles tendons still throb when I think about it ...

karlac

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I was born in Hell's Kitchen and grew up in New Jersey. I am the guy you-all hate who has moved to Texas. I knew 14 people killed on 9/11. I do not take jokes about me, NYC, Jersey personal. I agree with most of them. NYC and Jersey are shitholes. I ain't never going back.

And every bit a Texan as Sam Houston ...

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Got your point. Just out of curiousity , is race a deciding factor in who you love / fall in love with ?
    Also if you are so against yourself being in interracial marriage , does it mean you can never love people from other race ?
    Also can you enlighten me on what in particular you did to make sure you were born white ?

PS. I am just trying to enlighten myself on how other people with different view of life feel & the personal truth behind it. Thanks

1. I don't have any interest in other cultures and races go as far as women go and I have zero interest in hopping over cultural and racial differences in addition to dealing with a woman's base line bullshit. Some latina girls are beautiful when they are spanish looking but they are batshit crazy.
    2. Love as in be in love with them? No. Be friends with them? Yea I am not racist. I just don't subscribe to the new world view that white people have to mix with other people or they are evil racists(does any other race have to go through this type of cross examination?)
    3. I didn't do anything but my parents are european. In order for people and cultures to not perish, they have to have children so here I am?

And like I said no problem. Ask away

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    1. I don't have any interest in other cultures and races go as far as women go and I have zero interest in hopping over cultural and racial differences in addition to dealing with a woman's base line bullshit. Some latina girls are beautiful when they are spanish looking but they are batshit crazy.
    2. Love as in be in love with them? No. Be friends with them? Yea I am not racist. I just don't subscribe to the new world view that white people have to mix with other people or they are evil racists(does any other race have to go through this type of cross examination?)
    3. I didn't do anything but my parents are european. In order for people and cultures to not perish, they have to have children so here I am?

And like I said no problem. Ask away
    It is amazing that you can get any women at all given the haircut in your photo.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    It is amazing that you can get any women at all given the haircut in your photo.
    Thats easy, you gotta find a lady to match :laughing:
    images.duckduckgo.com.png

Attachments

• images.duckduckgo.com.png
      images.duckduckgo.com.png
      136.5 KB · Views: 422

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Why are these young men doing evil things?

Too many kids today are raised with no moral compass. Many families do not embrace the Judeo Christian principles/ethics upon which this country was founded. When the Bible is not any part of someone's upbringing (and also was not of their parents' upbringing), then what provides a moral and ethical compass? Where do they learn the difference in right and wrong? They are unmoored and drifting. Parents abdicate the raising of their children to strangers in daycare, then to the school. And schools have had their hands tied long ago.

Modern culture becomes their spiritual guide. Need I comment on modern culture?

As long as this country continues to turn away from God, this will only get worse.

Top Bottom