• ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Bulk buying may save some.

Ok, you said I was doing something wrong at $3 a box. Now the best you can offer is bulk buying MAY save some?

Put up or shut up. The best price I've seen lately on DELIVERED primers is $0.02875 each. Those were Fiocchi in a 12,000 count case. At the time I was paying $30/1000 out the door locally. A savings of $0.00125 doesn't add up very quickly.

Powder I'm using is WST, the best I can get that down to is $0.015 per load, if I'm buying new. I'm working off of old stock.

Lead is $0.80 a lb, add in the cost of antimony, tin and coating and you're working with $1 a lb.

Now tell me how the **** you can do it cheaper.
    Gun Zone Deals

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I don't cast anymore so mine aren't that cheap at today's prices but I have a lot of old stock. I don't have a dog in the fight but I'd like to know how to do it cheaper, maybe I'm doing it wrong.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The wife hit the store today for our weekly vittles. Not much to be had, but we aint going to starve. The last thing she unloaded was a 10 pack of toliet paper she bought 2 weeks ago. 2 cars stopped asking where she got it. Seeing as they are Biden & Bernie supports they didn' believe that it's been in her trunk. They both noticed the Randall's logo on the bag she also had & hauled ass hoping!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Local pawn shop posted this beauty....

FB_IMG_1584419938001.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1584419938001.jpg
      FB_IMG_1584419938001.jpg
      70.4 KB · Views: 474

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I stopped at our Kroger last night and was going to get some toilet paper. Not going crazy, but thought it would be good to get some. I was too late. One package of toilet paper on the shelf and there were two ladies deciding who should get to take it home. Kroger does not sell ammo, so I went home after getting what else I needed to get.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Bidet and be done. /thread

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Stopped by Academy this afternoon just to take a look. Pretty good selection of almost all normal calibers, but limit of 3 boxes per household. The large packs were gone, but they had plenty of 100 rd WWB in 9mm at normal prices.

Top Bottom