• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

There is an Asian Supermarket here in SATX that had a lot of TP 2 days ago but some "Round Eyes" found out & a total of 4 people bought it all. Like 3-4 cases each. - LUNATICS, imVho.

yours, satx

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    The wife hit the store today for our weekly vittles. Not much to be had, but we aint going to starve. The last thing she unloaded was a 10 pack of toliet paper she bought 2 weeks ago. 2 cars stopped asking where she got it. Seeing as they are Biden & Bernie supports they didn' believe that it's been in her trunk. They both noticed the Randall's logo on the bag she also had & hauled ass hoping!

Lol. Knowing where you live you shouldve told em the Randalls in Pasadena or Katy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    I spent too much time reading the news yesterday. Makes me think the hoarders may be doing the right thing given the 18 months of this ahead. Still can't figure out how China got done with it in 3 months.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Even after this whole situation started I have been able to recently successfully order 2500 rounds of ammo at an OK price.

The amount of TP I acquired since everything went to hell: 4 rolls and the only reason I have that is because I stole it from work before our office shut down as I am now working from home.

My vote for the #1 item to try and stock up on: TP

Last edited:

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I spent too much time reading the news yesterday. Makes me think the hoarders may be doing the right thing given the 18 months of this ahead. Still can't figure out how China got done with it in 3 months.

They're not done with it, they just decided it's time to open back up.

I expect the same thing is going to happen here.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Even after this whole situation started I have been able to recently successfully order 2500 rounds of ammo at an OK price.

The amount of TP I acquired since everything went to hell: 4 rolls and the only reason I have that is because I stole it from work before our office shut down as I am I now working from home.

I'll trade you some TP for ammo. :-)

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

What I wonder is WHERE the "paper products hoarders" are keeping their stash.

I don't have the room to store the 2-3-4 or sometimes more large CARTS FULL of groceries/paper, that so many customers are buying from our local HEB, even if I wanted to buy it.

yours, satx

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I watched and listened to a doctor, I think on Fox news yesterday telling us what we should and should not be doing. He closed with telling folks not to stock up on N95 dust masks because they are needed by medical professionals and will not do the rest of us any good. He may be a good doctor but he sure as hell is a terrible liar. Why would they be needed by medical professionals - I mean if the won't work for the rest us, how is it they would work for them!

Top Bottom