Capitol Armory ad

Texas is in a small club now that includes CA, IL and NY... this is embarrassing

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    With Zombie/Maggot thugs multiplying like houseflies in the larger Texas Cities, public indignation and more pressure upon the lawmakers will likely bring O/C sooner or later to we Texans. I personally would still carry CHL permit style as like a poker player doesn't show his hand. But will not feel threatened nor upset by other lawful citizens O/C ing.

CS_TX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Tomball area
    As others have stated...I don't think Texas is even remotely close to being in the same club as CA, IL, and NY.

I also think we have a great shot at getting open carry passed here in Texas. I think one thing that would help is electing Jerry Patterson as Lt. Governor. He gave a speech to a crowd of Pro 2A people at the State Capital where he said he would work to see Texas as an open carry state.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Embarrassing to say the least We can't get any type of Constitutional Carry when MS and AR, just got it also. There is only a few states now without some form of Open Carry and Texas is in that group that includes CA, IL, NY, and FL . Will we ever see this?

This is intentional to keep more people from moving here.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Here is my first post:
    "Embarrassing to say the least We can't get any type of Constitutional Carry when MS and AR, just got it also. There is only a few states now without some form of Open Carry and Texas is in that group that includes CA, IL, NY, and FL . Will we ever see this?"

This is a 100% false and incorrect statement, as Texas does have (your words) "some form of Open Carry"

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Even the blue state of New Mexico has more gun freedom than Texas.

It is silly to compare a state with less people in it than Dallas County to all of Texas. Generally the #1 roadblock to pro-gun laws comes from city shitholes. Not Rep vs Dem as some would believe. Texas unfortunately has 4 of them, and they are growing. They have a lot of votes in the Legislature.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    It is silly to compare a state with less people in it than Dallas County to all of Texas. Generally the #1 roadblock to pro-gun laws comes from city shitholes. Not Rep vs Dem as some would believe. Texas unfortunately has 4 of them, and they are growing. They have a lot of votes in the Legislature.

What's your point?

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Comparing Texas gun laws to NY or CA???? LMAO....ok.:rolleyes: Texas does have differing forms of open carry as has been pointed out. Some single minded, allegedly pro gun people who are so myopic on this subject aren't helping the cause.

Trung Si

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Hill County
    Comparing Texas gun laws to NY or CA???? LMAO....ok.:rolleyes: Texas does have differing forms of open carry as has been pointed out. Some single minded, allegedly pro gun people who are so myopic on this subject aren't helping the cause.
    I happen to agree with you, about equating Texas Gun Laws to CA or NY, the People that are doing that should spend some time in those two miserable States and then give their Opinion!ROTFLMAO

Top Bottom