ARJ Defense ad

The New to Texas "New Guy" introduction!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Welcome
    IMG_20160529_164201.jpg
    Target Sports

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Oh man, now I'm hungry! I think im sold on giving them a try. Since that worked out so well, once thoroughly stuffed anyone have good feedback or favorite spot for shooting ranges. My plinkers are typically steel case / Reloads / brass pickup friendly? I wouldn't mind driving a bit to find a outdoor spot versus a typical indoor pistol.
    Take a look at "Extreme Tactics and Training Solutions", 620 Greathouse Rd, Waxahachie. It's actually closer to Maypearl than Waxahachie (but that's their address. Welcome to Texas!). It's best (if you can) to go during the week and get there early (7am i think). Flat rate for the entire day, first come first served. Variety of lanes; pistol, rifle/pistol (transition drills allowed), and a handful of long range. Not necessarily the best nor the only, but it's not bad and a not too bad drive for you. Good luck and welcome!

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Welcome from Sunny San Leon, way down on Galveston Bay. If you want quality restaurant food in the DFW area, take thyself to Addison and Restaurant Row where there are over 100 restaurants in a very small area. It's been a long time since I've been there, but I, or we, never had a sub-standard meal at any restaurant there.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Stopping in to say Hello and introduce myself to the forum.
    I am brand spankin new to Texas in the DFW area.
    Up until now I have only visited for work or friends so everything is still very new and exciting.

Custom 3D design, product development, prototyping and fabrication is my area of expertise. Parts / Accessories for other enthusiasts and exotic armaments has been my main business for almost 15 years.
    I am currently settled and looking for a decent company to call my day job as I wont be able to open for business for some time here just yet.
    Looking for folks local that want to go shoot, or just want to throw some advice my way to integrate a bit faster.

Happy to be aboard!
    <>

Welcome.

Where are you from & coming from ?

Top Bottom