• ...and so much more!
  • Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    It should, but people don't seem upset. We accepted the patriot act, the tsa and the invasion of Iraq. The Chinese own us and the government is trying to outlaw guns. The NSA is only looking for the few people who are paying attention. Everyone else is watching the Kardasians or similar poop.
    Capitol Armory ad

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    It should, but people don't seem upset. We accepted the patriot act, the tsa and the invasion of Iraq. The Chinese own us and the government is trying to outlaw guns. The NSA is only looking for the few people who are paying attention. Everyone else is watching the Kardasians or similar poop.

They really don't care, especially the 15 to 30 year olds, no offense to y'all here, i am speaking in general terms . Most people nowadays have grown up in the age of FB and are constant targets of mass marketing day and night and in every form. They've learned to not care because they have to. If they paid attention to most things and cared more then a little the world they lived in would crush them into hopelessness.

But they will one day, unfortunately for them, it will have been too late. However, it will weed out the weak and make for a better population in the long run.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Let's be clear, they want to kill you. They want you dead. They don't care if the NSA listens to you complain about no getting laid. They want you DEAD. They don't care if the DHS searches your car. They want you DEAD.

I am not OK with the DHS searching my car or the NSA listening to me complain about my aching knee (I stopped complaining about not getting laid YEARS ago), but UBL did not plan and execute 9/11, nor did any other terrorists acts happen to affect those things.

I think you'd have a point, IF we did stuff with the intel we had, remember I think 11 of the 17 bombers were on watch lists with investigations never carried out, hell the rusky's called 2 or 3 times about those 2 wackos in Boston.

Intentions matter, and quite frankly As many times as this administration and it's cronies have issued memos and stuff stating that "right wing extremists" are a big danger.

And it's handling of ft hood, Benghazi, those 2 jokers from Boston, etc. I sincerely wonder who they think the real threat is...

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    They really don't care, especially the 15 to 30 year olds, no offense to y'all here, i am speaking in general terms . Most people nowadays have grown up in the age of FB and are constant targets of mass marketing day and night and in every form. They've learned to not care because they have to. If they paid attention to most things and cared more then a little the world they lived in would crush them into hopelessness.

But they will one day, unfortunately for them, it will have been too late. However, it will weed out the weak and make for a better population in the long run.

No offense taken, my generation and younger (just turned 28 2 days ago) are beyond idiotic. Sad part was I was one of those delusional libturds till I had a long talk with my mom during the 2008 elections. At least I'm trying to redeem for that (and have never taken a handout in my life).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

inceptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Denton County, Republic of Texas
    Echelon, back in the day, was a wide net gathering electronic information private or not. To get around constitutional issues, it was done from Europe if I remember correctly. I've slept since then.

Ya beat me to it. Echelon did start in the '60s as a tool for the cold war but was expanded in the the USA. Not officially but it did. They have been gathering files on people for years. It wasn't quite as efficient as the newer version but they did not have the storage capacity then like they do in Utah.

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    I think you'd have a point, IF we did stuff with the intel we had, remember I think 11 of the 17 bombers were on watch lists with investigations never carried out, hell the rusky's called 2 or 3 times about those 2 wackos in Boston.

Intentions matter, and quite frankly As many times as this administration and it's cronies have issued memos and stuff stating that "right wing extremists" are a big danger.

And it's handling of ft hood, Benghazi, those 2 jokers from Boston, etc. I sincerely wonder who they think the real threat is...

To the people in charge right now, who think they have the 'only' way, anybody who thinks differently, or could be a political threat to their power is the only threat they care about neutralizing.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Many times since becoming a member at TGT, I have loaded a post with their NSA buzz words. Some of the favorites are:

bomb, explosive, attack, grenade, rocket launcher, nuke, biological and the list goes on.

Then, when I have their attention, I leave a greeting card:

I've been busy and I forgot my regular salute to NSA and others who would spy on us and try to make us fear them. Here is my raised middle finger to all of the bums who think they are above the law and entitled to intimidate their fellow Americans who are abiding by the law. FXXX You!
    Now I shall go play with my little dog Jake and enjoy the freedoms that they work so hard to curtail.

To my fellow TGT members, once again, thanks for allowing this little detour.

.......................xx
    .....................xxxx
    .......xx....xx....xxxx...xx........xxx
    .....xxxx..xxxx..xxxx..xxxx......xxxx
    ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....xxxxx
    ..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....xxxxx
    ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxxxx
    ....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Flash
    art credit: AKMike Thanks!

DON'T LET THE BASTARDS MAKE YOU FEAR THEM.

NSA....CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Last edited:

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    It sounds like none of you have had an IRS audit lately, and that you really want one by antagonizing government agencies.... You may not fear the NSA, but the IRS can always find something if they need to. They want to discuss all of those firearms you lost in that boating accident...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So I should keep my mouth shut and let them infringe as they wish so I don't get audited?

Good luck finding something on my simple returns.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    It sounds like none of you have had an IRS audit lately, and that you really want one by antagonizing government agencies.... You may not fear the NSA, but the IRS can always find something if they need to. They want to discuss all of those firearms you lost in that boating accident...

Not scared of IRS, either. I have almost nothing that they can take from me, and going through the divorce I realized that I would have zero problem piling what little I do on on the front lawn, dousing it with gas and watching it burn before scumbags like my ex wife or the IRS takes it from me.

inceptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Denton County, Republic of Texas
    Not scared of IRS, either. I have almost nothing that they can take from me, and going through the divorce I realized that I would have zero problem piling what little I do on on the front lawn, dousing it with gas and watching it burn before scumbags like my ex wife or the IRS takes it from me.

I would rethink that. They could always provide you with accommodations courtesy of the federal govt. Chances are good that someone there would want you to become the mrs.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I would rethink that. They could always provide you with accommodations courtesy of the federal govt. Chances are good that someone there would want you to become the mrs.

I would love to see them try after their recent scandal. Their collective tail is between their legs, so to speak.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    When they start putting citizens in federal prison for speaking against the government, it's time.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When they succeed in making you fear them......they OWN you! I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees and I'm too damned old to change my ways, now!

I direct my tax man to pay everything I owe. I don't trim corners or take deductions that are shady. In fact, if a deduction is not 100% above board, I will refuse it. I obey the law and refuse to participate in illegal activities of any kind. The fact that they could turn loose IRS on me because I disagree with the way our government is being run is EXACTLY what is wrong with this government to begin with!

F--- the NSA!

Flash

Top Bottom