• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    But really, I don't have any. Not one receipt, PM, old serial number, nothin.

I would be interested to hear what I might have that they would try to use.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    But really, I don't have any. Not one receipt, PM, old serial number, nothin.

I would be interested to hear what I might have that they would try to use.

I was just pointing out that the best response is no response, and anything you say can be used against you. I did not mean you personally. Shipley was jailed for having receipts he claimed he did not have and which were found during a search.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't disagree with you on that point. I thought maybe there was something I hadn't considered(and maybe there is).

Luckily, the current sheriff is one that could be relied upon in the event they tried to get pushy about anything happening without a warrant.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    When they execute a search warrant and find one record (do you know what a record is under Federal interpretation?), you will be charged with lying to a Federal Agent.

Not sure how many times this needs to be said but "never talk to the police".

Agreed, pleading the fifth is the best way to handle that situation.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I know that there are government agencies that monitor forums like this one. I've been bored and check IPs before. Not only do they monitor, they sign up and post from time to time.

No, it's not a case of people who work at those agencies posting from work, either.

Are you saying they are here posting on a regular basis?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Holy cow. We have already lost the executive and legislative branch to mob rule. And now the judicial branch. Real French Revolution times we are living in here.

What if a person is mute. No Fifth amendment for them?

I'm just going to stick with olly olly oxen free and no tag backs.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I was reading USENET back in the 80s when I worked at NSA from an agency computer, though it was through an intermediary for security reasons so the IP was hidden. These agencies employee tens of thousands of people. Most are just like you in me. I was into guns, trucks, etc. Another was an anti-abortion protestor, another played guitar in a cover band, another was a libtard, etc. Just regular folks with the same interests as the guys who work at IBM.

There are some of them, but .gov dudes working various agencies in DC aren't going to be cruising a forum that's specific to a state on the exact opposite end of the country.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    There are some of them, but .gov dudes working various agencies in DC aren't going to be cruising a forum that's specific to a state on the exact opposite end of the country.

Most folks working in DC are not from DC. They are posted there. Also a lots of agencies use proxies so even if you are in Pine Gap, Australia your IP will show DC area. Not just .fed but private industry too. I worked at Sun and no matter where I was the IP always came back Mountain View, CA.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Most folks working in DC are not from DC. They are posted there. Also a lots of agencies use proxies so even if you are in Pine Gap, Australia your IP will show DC area. Not just .fed but private industry too. I worked at Sun and no matter where I was the IP always came back Mountain View, CA.

There were certain IPs that would come up with a different Whois result a few minutes after I searched them.

Yes, there are a lot of innocent hits. But believe me, we are watched.

Top Bottom