• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Pastor at my church was talking about how there may come a day when he is censored, fined and even incarcerated for preaching the Gospel.

Where are all the free speech leftists now? The intellectual honest ones feel disgusted and raising the alarm since their guy is worse than the guy before. The rest are just useful idiots.
    Lynx Defense

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Told this story before but I believe that it's appropriate, now.

I had a family living across the street from me in Tulsa. There were many kids with four boys. Donnie, one of the brothers who was small in stature came over looking very frightened and told me that a "big kid" was going to meet him at the mailbox at 2pm and whip his ass. He asked me what he should do.

I told him that his attitude was going to make him lose the fight. I also advised him that males need to jawbone before they fight. When the kid showed up, he would shoot his mouth off to impress his friends. Then I taught him how to whip the guy.

Sure enough, the big kid showed up at 2pm with a small gang of followers ready to see an ass kicking. I was across the street to make certain that no one else jumped Donnie. The kid opened his mouth and Donnie began to pound it shut without saying a single word.....just like I taught him!

It went straight downhill as Donnie knocked the kid down, mounted him and pounded on him without letup.....just like I taught him. The big kid started to cry and his buddies looked away while Donnie continued to whip ass.

The point to all of this is:
    Size doesn't matter. It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's about the size of fight in the dog!
    Avoid physical conflict but if it's going to happen and you can't get out of it.....Then put everything you have into it and get it done.
    Once you start hitting the SOB, don't stop until he is absolutely, totally whipped.
    If you say that you're whipped....then you are whipped. You gotta get your mind right FIRST!

Apply the same knowledge to NSA. Make them KNOW that they've been in a fight and don't let the bastards make you fear them!

Flash

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I came to the conclusion a few years ago that if someone out there is going to kill me someday, it's probably not going to be a criminal. It'll probably be someone from the government.

I've always found it strange that the government is so determined to "keep us safe from crime" while taking our rights away. If you are prolife (like I unashamedly am) then you believe our government has allowed the murder of tens of millions. Also, worldwide look at the numbers killed by governments in Nazi Germany and their allies, USSR and eastern bloc countries, China, Cambodia, and yes, again the United States in our massacres of Indians.

Everyone is horrified when a serial killer is on the loose (ahem....concealed carry anyone?) but when you look at history, you're probably more likely to be killed by your own government or an invading government than some psychopath killer.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    When they start putting citizens in federal prison for speaking against the government, it's time.

You mean like all the numerous whistleblowers prosecuted under the Holder DOJ? Quite a few are doing time right now and of course Snowden will face jail time if they extradite his ass.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I've always found it strange that the government is so determined to "keep us safe from crime" while taking our rights away. If you are prolife (like I unashamedly am) then you believe our government has allowed the murder of tens of millions. Also, worldwide look at the numbers killed by governments in Nazi Germany and their allies, USSR and eastern bloc countries, China, Cambodia, and yes, again the United States in our massacres of Indians.

Everyone is horrified when a serial killer is on the loose (ahem....concealed carry anyone?) but when you look at history, you're probably more likely to be killed by your own government or an invading government than some psychopath killer.

Yep. I saw where someone made an educated and fairly well-supported guesstimate that governments in the 20th century alone had killed more people than people had killed each other on their own through all of humankind's existence. It was several times more. And that was even before they counted warfare.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    this whole NSA thing.. some serious hiring policies huh, I have issues with how much vetting took place.. duhh none.. guy couldn't make it through some low ranked J.C.... sheesh.. rusty put your app in.. Our boy "Eddy" could have gone to Iceland (where he now says he wants to go) or done the whole whistle blower thing in DC.. nope, goes to China. .. That being said.. i believe him.. believe him because my Brother who i lost two years ago hinted about this.. he retired as a Major (USA sig corp) then did another 20 DoD down in Sierra Vista which is the Army's main R&D on secret decoder rings etc..

Kidding above, and of course this is anecdotal, but i'm all about truth.. our word is all we have.. period.. no major "disclosures" here.. because Gary was very careful in the content of our conversations.. but this is how he "guided me" to believe the whole things works.. First off is ever phone in our nation monitored..

YEP.. contrary to what POTUS stated on 16 june at the G pic a # conference thing.. Deal is this is all by a program that's written to intercept words (as rog stated).. if you use enough of these, then it gets flag'd and reviewed by a more complex program.. deal is that before ANY human intercept and review the conversations or "prisms"(that's the operative term for all data that has more than words.) would have to rise to a level that it proll'y deserves to have human review...

Of note here is that all of this was the case approx 6-8 years ago, Based on my Brother i believe this to be true excluding changes made in that 6-8 year time frame..i'm guessing it's expanded, but still based on a program that that flags words, and prisms..

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The idea that they are going to pay you a visit and ask you to account for every gun you've ever owned turns out how exactly?

Got some still, sold some to some people. Can't remember their names, don't have any records. Have a nice day. Close door.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Got some still, sold some to some people. Can't remember their names, don't have any records. Have a nice day. Close door.

Exactly, but people freak out over it. I've bought and sold and traded them over the years, just have a few of them now. Unless they start passing ex post facto laws, then it's not an issue and if that happens then they shredded the constitution.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Shotgun Joe Biden is again stepping up his gun control rhetoric even though on Sunday, Chicago had a blitz of murders. Chicago is a bloody example of gun control gone wrong. Emulating Chicago is the goal of Liberals and that city is the pattern for what they have in store for the rest of us. Apparently, if we disagree with that, Obama will get the IRS to attack us. America........land of the free.........sure.

Flash

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    How to troll the NSA... Install some software that will let you remotely control your phone. Make sure all location services are turned on. Drive to a neighboring city and mail it back to yourself. Use your phone remotely while in transit. Additionally, program it to make calls while you're asleep. Have it call and leave some random voice mails for the Aryan Nation, Muslim Brotherhood, and Westboro Baptists for some variety. ;)

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    here's a logical statement that i hope doesn't sound like i'm wearing my tin foil hat... got one.. just not on.. seriously the very fact that were part of a gun forum puts us on some type of watch list.. If not someones not doing there job.. fact, the vast majority of gun owners are super patriotic, but still "in general" make up a large part of the far right..

Fact.. our geo political views, and ideology differs from the administrations.. as does the far left.. agreed it sure looks like the left is not in any cross hairs, but i would still wager that any think tank that's "really" looking for potential problems looks to the fringe of both ideologies...

when and if someone would start talking about that whole "group" thing that starts with M, and ends in A.. guessing that would be noticed..

This happened a couple years ago on that other site i was on for so long.. guy comes on, second day has a "program" to list your guns.. had a spread sheet that you could print out, and of course fill in all the serial numbers first etc.. the whole idea sounded odd, and when i asked some questions visa vise privacy, and duhh where he came from etc.. he disappeared .. could have been a kid with a program he'd put together to help dad with insurance .. stunk out loud.. some things are better not discussed..

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I know that there are government agencies that monitor forums like this one. I've been bored and check IPs before. Not only do they monitor, they sign up and post from time to time.

No, it's not a case of people who work at those agencies posting from work, either.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I know that there are government agencies that monitor forums like this one. I've been bored and check IPs before. Not only do they monitor, they sign up and post from time to time.

No, it's not a case of people who work at those agencies posting from work, either.

That's cool. They have any cheap AKs for sale?

Why don't we do what the left did and focus on becoming strategic change agents in our careers?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

When they execute a search warrant and find one record (do you know what a record is under Federal interpretation?), you will be charged with lying to a Federal Agent.

Not sure how many times this needs to be said but "never talk to the police".

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

I was reading USENET back in the 80s when I worked at NSA from an agency computer, though it was through an intermediary for security reasons so the IP was hidden. These agencies employee tens of thousands of people. Most are just like you in me. I was into guns, trucks, etc. Another was an anti-abortion protestor, another played guitar in a cover band, another was a libtard, etc. Just regular folks with the same interests as the guys who work at IBM.

Top Bottom