Lynx Defense

TV Programs You Enjoy Watching..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Did you skip season 1? She doesn't show up until season 2...and then it's only a couple of appearances until season 3 when she's been in every episode.

Or are you talking about this season and I'm overthinking it?

You forgot we talked about that a while back. I watched both, and was awaiting the third.

I watched all that other stuff while I was waiting for S3 of Mando.

Was surprised how much I enjoyed Obi Wan. I liked that better than Boba Fett.
    Gun Zone Deals

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    You forgot we talked about that a while back. I watched both, and was awaiting the third.

I watched all that other stuff while I was waiting for S3 of Mando.

Was surprised how much I enjoyed Obi Wan. I liked that better than Boba Fett.

Yeah, I've slept since then. You'll have to forgive me on that one.

Bo-Katan was a character introduced in the Clone Wars cartoon series - and Katie Sackhoff voiced her there, too. She loved doing it and was over the moon when she found out she'd be playing her in live action. That show is also where the Darksaber came from.

Obi-Wan was good. It took some chances and at times made me worry it was going to retcon a LOT of established "facts" from the original trilogy. And OMG, that final fight...and the the cameo in the last scene...

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Watched "Riddick" last night and Katie Sackhoff is in it...there's just something about her that's so very sexy, kinda like Uma Thurman...not classically beautiful, somehow better....

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    The biggest problem in my opinion was...they tried too hard. They tried to shoehorn too much in and a lot of it was hamfisted. And honestyl, the last name thing was...cringe inducing. When you look at some of the things that were cut - like Han's experiences (and court martial) in flight training that led to him being stuck in the infantry on a mudball planet, you can see how a much better movie could have been produced but just wasn't.

Also, I hated the redesign on the Falcon.

It definitely had its good points and it's not a bad movie, but it fell short of what it should have been. AC Crispin wrote a Han Solo origin trilogy in the 90s that is a better story in my opinion.

Didn't care for the Crispin books. Read more like a YA series. SOLO condensed his backstory down considerably without contradicting the Daley books.

There is a Legends novel called MILLENNIUM FALCON that goes into the ship's history. It has gone through a LOT of changes. That didn't bother me at all.....

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Just remembered one I recently found, "On Patrol Live".

It's the latest version of "Live PD".

On "REELZ" channel, Friday and Saturday nights, just like the other.

Top Bottom