• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    The U.S. military is considering sending Ukraine thousands of seized weapons and more than a million rounds of ammunition once bound for Iran-backed fighters in Yemen, an unprecedented step that would help Kyiv battle Russian forces, U.S. and European officials said.

DO IT!
    I wonder if Russia has all the weapons our so called "commander in chief" left behind in Afghanistan.
    Texas SOT

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Hold onto your wallet, American citizen. Even more of your property may soon be rendered by force of the ******* central state. Soon, politicians may be adding yet another "noble cause" boondoggle to the list.
    Seems like you are more pro-russia than anti-taxes or you would be targeting the root of your supposed problem rather than a symptom.

We've been saying that Ukriane is not the end of russia rebuilding the Soviet empire if they are not soundly put in their place.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Seems like you are more pro-russia than anti-taxes or you would be targeting the root of your supposed problem rather than a symptom.

We've been saying that Ukriane is not the end of russia rebuilding the Soviet empire if they are not soundly put in their place.

I am FAR from sympathetic to Russia.

This whole nonsense is a good example of bootleggers and baptists.

If Russia is a threat, eliminate it.

How do you think the central government will do against communist china...you know, the communist scum we trade with, sell land to, and such?

State is state. It's interest is state.

It cares not for your property. It cares not for your Liberty. It cares not for your life.

State's sole interest is state.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I am FAR from sympathetic to Russia.

This whole nonsense is a good example of bootleggers and baptists.

If Russia is a threat, eliminate it.

How do you think the central government will do against communist china...you know, the communist scum we trade with, sell land to, and such?

State is state. It's interest is state.

It cares not for your property. It cares not for your Liberty. It cares not for your life.

State's sole interest is state.
    Baptists?

WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    1.5 million Uke refugees in Poland alone. Call it 750,000 male. Of that 750,000, thats around 250,000 military aged Uke men. Say 200,000 have both hands and both feet and are ambulatory. I’ll even half that for argument’s sake. 100,000 uke riflemen. Hiding in Poland.

When your nation is invaded, you don’t waste time checking for bad teeth, flat feet, or scoliosis. Or infantry school. It’s time to fight. Don’t give me that crap about it’s mostly women and children who ran from Ukraine. I saw who ran from Kuwait, Afghanistan, and across the Med to Italy when Syria flared up. Mom and the kids are at the house hoping daddy comes home, but they don’t realize the bastard already tapped out.

I say we don’t give Ukraine another effin penny until the ones that ran pick up a rifle and go back. I’ve absolutely had it with our children bleeding into someone else’s dirt, and that’s where we’re headed, again.

And why are we acting like nuclear weapons don’t exist? If vlad pushes the button, do our people in DC figure on all his people ignoring a launch order? If only one goes off, can you imagine the result?

If a nuke goes off in Europe, even if you get it stopped there, look out around India and Pakistan. Those crazy fuckers will hit each other. And the Norks will know we won’t tolerate their program anymore, so you got to worry about those shits hitting RoK and the Japanese.

With our current pop culture, no one realizes we set off over 400 above ground nuclear weapons in Nevada. We’re reaping the long term health effects, but we’re still here. When your average 20 something sees the words “trans-Pacific Fallout“ on the news, and assuming they don’t mistake the story for a celebrity break-up in Hollywood, they’ll be looking for a building to leap from. Keep a strong umbrella handy so you can get to your vehicle without a xanax chewing flying panic attack falling on you.

We have wasted our treasure and bankrupted ourselves on religious theocracies since 2001 and still have only two reliable allies over there, just like when we started. Great investment.

We guard every border but our own. I’m done. The fact our kids are willing is exactly the reason they are precious. I say no more.

$.02 /rant off

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    1.5 million Uke refugees in Poland alone. Call it 750,000 male. Of that 750,000, thats around 250,000 military aged Uke men. Say 200,000 have both hands and both feet and are ambulatory. I’ll even half that for argument’s sake. 100,000 uke riflemen. Hiding in Poland.

When your nation is invaded, you don’t waste time checking for bad teeth, flat feet, or scoliosis. Or infantry school. It’s time to fight. Don’t give me that crap about it’s mostly women and children who ran from Ukraine. I saw who ran from Kuwait, Afghanistan, and across the Med to Italy when Syria flared up. Mom and the kids are at the house hoping daddy comes home, but they don’t realize the bastard already tapped out.

I say we don’t give Ukraine another effin penny until the ones that ran pick up a rifle and go back. I’ve absolutely had it with our children bleeding into someone else’s dirt, and that’s where we’re headed, again.

And why are we acting like nuclear weapons don’t exist? If vlad pushes the button, do our people in DC figure on all his people ignoring a launch order? If only one goes off, can you imagine the result?

If a nuke goes off in Europe, even if you get it stopped there, look out around India and Pakistan. Those crazy fuckers will hit each other. And the Norks will know we won’t tolerate their program anymore, so you got to worry about those shits hitting RoK and the Japanese.

With our current pop culture, no one realizes we set off over 400 above ground nuclear weapons in Nevada. We’re reaping the long term health effects, but we’re still here. When your average 20 something sees the words “trans-Pacific Fallout“ on the news, and assuming they don’t mistake the story for a celebrity break-up in Hollywood, they’ll be looking for a building to leap from. Keep a strong umbrella handy so you can get to your vehicle without a xanax chewing flying panic attack falling on you.

We have wasted our treasure and bankrupted ourselves on religious theocracies since 2001 and still have only two reliable allies over there, just like when we started. Great investment.

We guard every border but our own. I’m done. The fact our kids are willing is exactly the reason they are precious. I say no more.

$.02 /rant off
    It is far less than a 50/50 M/F split for refugees. To cross the border as a military aged male you have to have a lot of paperwork showing why you've been exempted from military service and why your leaving is warranted. The train stations in Poland were crowded with wives, children, Babusa and a few old men. Out of your 1.5mil, there *may* be 10% that were adult men and each of them had to get paperwork showing why they were exempt... wanting to go on vacation is not a reason and I personally know one guy who was not permitted to join up because his job was important to the economy, but he has not been able to travel with his with on her trips out of the country.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

$.02 /rant off
    <>

Thank you.

Many Americans feel the same as you.

I recall USAF General Officers sitting at Dad’s, drinking whiskey, and telling that if Teddy Kennedy would let them bomb military facilities in Hanoi, they could prevail over the North Vietnamese in ‘’hours’’.

But no, we had some 65,000 American Servicemen & Women casualties.

leVieux

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    <>

Thank you.

I recall USAF General Officers sitting at Dad’s, drinking whiskey, and telling that if Teddy Kennedy would let them bomb military facilities in Hanoi, they could prevail over the North Vietnamese in ‘’hours’’.

leVieux
    We're promoting you to Grand commodore obvious and secretary General of person/name dropping ego building and bandwidth wasting.

We will get you a pretty over the top uniform to befit your position.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

Thank you.

leVieux
    Except his assumptions are ridiculously off base...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Except his assumptions are ridiculously off base...

<>

We obviously have a major division of opinion on this topic.

Having watched our government operate senseless ‘’wars’’ from the late 1940’s onwards; I see a definite malignant pattern.

Integral to this ongoing tragedy is the increasing scheme of blatant dishonesty from Congress, top MiIitary Officers, & media, which has hardened us to their deceit.

WWII was inevitable. The Korean ’’Conflict’’ was just.

Since then, what have we done but export cash, young people, and propaganda to a justifiably ungrateful World.

Why is is OK for the USA to have military installations worldwide; but not for other major Nations like Russia & China to establish regional hegemony?

I am not saying that powerful countries should have carte-blanche to invade their neighbors, but we have seen provocations from Ukraine; and, not from Taiwan, modern Japan, or South Korea.

So, we disagree and discuss. . . . . .

leVieux

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom