• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Interesting article about Russian volunteers fighting against ruzzia on Ukrainian side.

Texas SOT

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It is good that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it

Nsfw:
    Wagner merc, hit by arty or drone droppedmunitions, leg right is fubar, tries medical then some time later while laying on the ground puts his rifle under his chin and fires...

I'm not sad about a Wagner merc dying, but it is sad his choices or lack of opposition to other's choices caused him to take his own life.

Lead with https://
    Then:
    t.me/ukrbavovna/8392

You may need Telegram...

And this guy being fired upon by his "brothers

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You are missing the big picture.

List a few of the top things US spends money on.

List what you spend time complaining about.

Do you see it yet?
    None of that is relevant. What’s relevant is what we can realistically cut. This is something we can realistically cut.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The 'domino theory' has been resurrected...russia, russia, russia is bs...

pewtin knows his economy can't withstand the kind of 'adventurism' he'd like to pull off.

While this war grinds on, so does russia's economy...they're being bled to death...war bit by war bit, but I'm guessing (and that's what everyone is doing, guessing the outcome) they'll throw everything they got at Ukraine, and if that doesn't do it, they'll probably slink back home.

If that happens, pewtin will be deposed. russia will lick it's wounds and they'll quit being warlike...for awhile...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I'm interested to see how Ukraine uses the Storm cruise missiles. 155mi range so they can hit all russian occupied Ukraine include the Kerch bridge which would be a rather useful thing when Crimea is assaulted and freed.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Hearing about russian lines collapsing in panic around Bakhmut!

Will be digging to see if I can find anything more solid

f22a831f4e904bdd10c812e39138f386.jpg

767cd0814edd7e64ba133eca74e73293.jpg
    8e95f83263b5e5dde40b8371289f3fc1.jpg

Last edited:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I am not in a position to verify the veracity of this article but I do know we have Patriots in Ukraine and they likely have US military personal there for the batteries care and feeding and possibly training the locals. I know the Russians were proud of their ultra fast missiles.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Read this morning that advances were being made around Bakhmut, but that it wasn't the offensive beginning, just weakened ruzzian forces not being able to hold. Supposedly the Ukrainians were still waiting on a couple of battalions to be ready/more NATO equipment to arrive before beginning the offensive.

Go to the range, get back to this good news. :cool:

If the ruzzians are giving up even more ground before the offensive begins, makes me think they are saying "hell with this bullshit, I'm to taking a bullet for putler, retreat!". Hope so, and that many more decide putler's mansions aren't worth their skin.

Ukes just need to be careful it's not a false retreat to trap anyone chasing prematurely, but their leadership has so far been much more careful with their troops vs the other side just feeding the meat grinder.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I am not in a position to verify the veracity of this article but I do know we have Patriots in Ukraine and they likely have US military personal there for the batteries care and feeding and possibly training the locals. I know the Russians were proud of their ultra fast missiles.

The first version of the Patriot system was developed 42 years ago. The current systems in use (including the one the Poles gave Ukraine that's most likely the one used in this shootdown) are much, much more recent and more capable. Every time they're used in combat, that experience is used to upgrade and improve the system. Plus new rocket motors, new radars, new computing systems...

Kind of like how a recent model Camaro is not the same car as the '84 IROC Z that guy down the street from you had way back when.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Read this morning that advances were being made around Bakhmut, but that it wasn't the offensive beginning, just weakened ruzzian forces not being able to hold. Supposedly the Ukrainians were still waiting on a couple of battalions to be ready/more NATO equipment to arrive before beginning the offensive.

Go to the range, get back to this good news. :cool:

If the ruzzians are giving up even more ground before the offensive begins, makes me think they are saying "hell with this bullshit, I'm to taking a bullet for putler, retreat!". Hope so, and that many more decide putler's mansions aren't worth their skin.

Ukes just need to be careful it's not a false retreat to trap anyone chasing prematurely, but their leadership has so far been much more careful with their troops vs the other side just feeding the meat grinder.
    I tend to agree its not THE offensive, yet at least. If things go well, maybe it will become something but unless it is staggeringly soft, probably best to stick with the plan and wait for the units you wanted.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Hearing about russian lines collapsing in panic around Bakhmut!

Will be digging to see if I can find anything more solid

f22a831f4e904bdd10c812e39138f386.jpg

767cd0814edd7e64ba133eca74e73293.jpg
    8e95f83263b5e5dde40b8371289f3fc1.jpg

Read that the head of Wagner mercenaries was complaining that regular Russian army fled its positions and left his mercenaries exposed.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    The 'domino theory' has been resurrected...russia, russia, russia is bs...

pewtin knows his economy can't withstand the kind of 'adventurism' he'd like to pull off.

While this war grinds on, so does russia's economy...they're being bled to death...war bit by war bit, but I'm guessing (and that's what everyone is doing, guessing the outcome) they'll throw everything they got at Ukraine, and if that doesn't do it, they'll probably slink back home.

If that happens, pewtin will be deposed. russia will lick it's wounds and they'll quit being warlike...for awhile...
    Russias economy was doing terrible before this. The war isn’t to blame for that. It’s also funny that people are still pushing this idea that anything is going to happen to Putin.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Russias economy was doing terrible before this. The war isn’t to blame for that. It’s also funny that people are still pushing this idea that anything is going to happen to Putin.
    Your statement "funny that people are still pushing the idea that anything is going to happen to Putin" made no sense to me. What people are "pushing" anything is going to happen to Putin? Are you saying something will happen or nothing according to these "people"?

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Your statement "funny that people are still pushing the idea that anything is going to happen to Putin" made no sense to me. What people are "pushing" anything is going to happen to Putin? Are you saying something will happen or nothing according to these "people"?
    Since the invasion began some of the pro war folks have believed that there was going to be some type of coup, or assassination against putin. Some have even suggested he was going to die of cancer. I believe the first two are extremely unlikely, and while the third is certainly possible, there was no real basis for the claims other than hope. In the slim chance that putin was somehow removed from office, I think it’s an even slimmer chance of people being as happy as they think they would be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom