• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    ...The politics of the leadership of the country isn't something that really matters"

Because...?
    As I related earlier in the thread. I think of nations much like houses on the street. Some are closer, some are around the corner... If someone breaks into another house, killing members of that family and taking over some of the rooms, the politics or household affairs of that home are not going to be a major concern when that family askes for my help. I'm going in guns drawn to go help regardless or if they are left, right, BLM, pro-biden or pro-Trump. I will help them protect their home. Forcing entry to another's home and attacking and killing the occupants who were no threat to anyone else's home, is the great violation of sovereignty that must be stopped.

A civil war, where members of the same "household" have decided to fight amongst themselves is a whole nother matter and one where I have minimal interest in intervention.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Guns International

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    And yet another apartment hit...

This one in Lviv, hundreds of miles from russia or the front.
    005bbd966a0a86b2b4b3c03db99c2992.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    As I related earlier in the thread. I think of nations much like houses on the street. Some are closer, some are around the corner... If someone breaks into another house, killing members of that family and taking over some of the rooms, the politics or household affairs of that home are not going to be a major concern when that family askes for my help. I'm going in guns drawn to go help regardless or if they are left, right, BLM, pro-biden or pro-Trump. I will help them protect their home. Forcing entry to another's home and attacking and killing the occupants who were no threat to anyone else's home, is the great violation of sovereignty that must be stopped.

A civil war, where members of the same "household" have decided to fight amongst themselves is a whole nother matter and one where I have minimal interest in intervention.

Because nothing bad has ever happened when a dictator started invading neighboring countries in Europe...

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Been aware of the region because of WWII history, became more interested with the 2014 revolution/invasion and following closely ever since.

I was super close to going over to help teach police in Kyiv modern crowd control techniques, but covid nixed it.

I am unabashedly supportive of Ukriane against an outside invader.

The politics of the leadership of the country isn't something that really matters, any more than it would if a foreign military invaded us, but what I have learned about Zelensky is generally favorable.

It would absolutely matter to other countries deciding if they are going to throw money into it.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    And what?
    And:
    You speak as if it is a fundamental violation yet your actions suggest you will violate your principles with the suggestion that hardship will occur if you take a stand.

I think many are scared to do the things they know in their heart is the right thing because it is hard. Its hard to say I support XYZ, because you then have to DO something. I think thats why several here are so willing to muddy the waters around Ukriane with lies, misrepresentations and half-truths because it means they do not have to actually take a side.

It is why Havok1 goes in circles. He makes a soft statement when pressed for proof or shown the natural path his position takes jumps to a new soft statement that is equally as shakey without committing to holding a position as he spreads ideas that have only the faintest hint of being reality.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Only in 2023 could going on the internet and voicing your support for having our government send out money overseas to fund a proxy war considered “doing something”.

I could say the same about anyone who disagrees with me making soft statements and being shaky.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Only in 2023 could going on the internet and voicing your support for having our government send out money overseas to fund a proxy war considered “doing something”.

I could say the same about anyone who disagrees with me making soft statements and being shaky.
    And yet again you either are inexcusably ignorant or intentionally misrepresented fact to the point of deception.

In short:
    You are stupid or a liar, but I suspect you are both.

No where can I recall anyone "supporting" the general giving away of money. Passing along already surplused equipment, yes. elling equipment at a steep discount, sure.

As close as it comes for me is not stopping giving Ukraine money until the other cash outflows are stopped.

Last edited:

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    And:
    You speak as if it is a fundamental violation yet your actions suggest you will violate your principles with the suggestion that hardship will occur if you take a stand.

I think many are scared to do the things they know in their heart is the right thing because it is hard. Its hard to say I support XYZ, because you then have to DO something. I think thats why several here are so willing to muddy the waters around Ukriane with lies, misrepresentations and half-truths because it means they do not have to actually take a side.

It is why Havok1 goes in circles. He makes a soft statement when pressed for proof or shown the natural path his position takes jumps to a new soft statement that is equally as shakey without committing to holding a position as he spreads ideas that have only the faintest hint of being reality.

I support you deploying as much of your property on this nonsense as you wish.

Plundering the property of others for this nonsense has no honor in it.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You seem to take this too personally. I don’t really care if you disagree with me. Whether we agree or not doesn’t actually change anything.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    You seem to take this too personally. I don’t really care if you disagree with me. Whether we agree or not doesn’t actually change anything.
    That's a constant isn't it if someone disagrees with you, they don't know how to read correctly, take things too personally, don't contribute enough to threads to either voice an opinion, or certainly could not conceivably be as enlightened as you

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Its not disagreement, it's you lying.

I cant "disagree" in the typical sense of the word when you neither take a position nor present opinion based on fact.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

You prefer American troops were involved?

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You prefer American troops were involved?

No. It’s not an either/or situation.

Well here you straight up lie or are inexcusably ignorant of the facts.

Most European nations were and are giving Ukraine huge amounts of equipment, yet you claim otherise contradicting the truth.
    c41cb28c3d3296580b0000dab92a6dcb.jpg

not sure how you can say the first one is a lie since it’s a purely hypothetical situation. you not liking my response doesn’t make it a lie.

my second statement was correct according to data from that timeframe. I don’t know what the situation is like now.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    No. It’s not an either/or situation.

not sure how you can say the first one is a lie since it’s a purely hypothetical situation. you not liking my response doesn’t make it a lie.

my second statement was correct according to data from that timeframe. I don’t know what the situation is like now.
    Another lie or inexcusably ignorant statement from you that is simply not based in fact.

Except for the first few days/weeks of the russian invasion due to the lag of response by the government, it was never a minority of European nations supporting Ukraine.

You attempt to deflect by claiming April 2023 was somehow different than now, which is only a few days later is a juvenile attempt to lie yet again. You are now lying about your lies...

Your assertions are nothing more than a monkey slinging poo to try to discredit a sovereign, free nation that was invaded and having its citizens murdered by a tryant.
    daf681c0b87f65167d918cc9bdbbbb44.jpg
    c043ab56d394629b2d290854a815515f.jpg
    57bae5f7da28762233a20701d5cf3376.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom