Not open for further replies.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Tell that to russia... they are the ones perpetrating tyranny.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    I'm not the one to negotiate peace. I just believe that if I saw the money going into de-escalating, I would better believe the intentions of the U.S. There is no money in peace according to the military-industrial complex.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    russian propaganda is claiming the apartment in Lviv was a weapons warehouse...

Hey Havok, what is todays excuse for russia attacking civilians??

d3d3fc709229280580577ba13a4577a1.jpg

6635a8111ba1a9aac36b970fa1286204.jpg
    What’s todays excuse for ignoring the fact that your own graphic shows that most of Europe is not actually providing more aid than the US relative to GDP?

Why is it my job to find an explanation for this attack for you?

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    No. It’s not an either/or situation.
    Ok. No money, no troops. You're an isolationist, just say it and quit obfuscating the discussion, it's ok. However, when Russia finishes up with Ukraine and they move on to the next country (or the next, or the next....), is there a point at which YOU would advocate American intervention?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Your statement has absolutely nothing to do with the context of the question I was asking.
    What? Nothing? Unless you were talking about Boy Scout troops, my statement was in reference to American military troops involved.
    You prefer American troops were involved?
    Whether indirectly or directly there are American troops involved.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Ok. No money, no troops. You're an isolationist, just say it and quit obfuscating the discussion, it's ok. However, when Russia finishes up with Ukraine and they move on to the next country (or the next, or the next....), is there a point at which YOU would advocate American intervention?
    Yeah, when they get to the east coast. But I read in this thread that europe is providing a lot of aid to ukraine so there is no reason I should be worried about it right? Or maybe I don’t need to base my decision on that because the whole idea that we need to fund a proxy war so they won’t invade us is a load of crap.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah, when they get to the east coast. But I read in this thread that europe is providing a lot of aid to ukraine so there is no reason I should be worried about it right? Or maybe I don’t need to base my decision on that because the whole idea that we need to fund a proxy war so they won’t invade us is a load of crap.
    Stand by if you want, but I can't and won't stand and simply watch while a nation of freedom loving freedom seeking people are fighting a tyrant.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    @cycleguy2300, did you say Putin was going to invade us? Cause I don't remember that? Hmmm there he goes again east coast haa. C'mon man where does he come up with this stuff?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Nope, never did. Never even hinted at it.

russia has said they want bunch of Europe back though...

If we were ever imvaded, suspect "east coast" would quickly become "west of the Mississippi", then "when they get to Texas" and then "what was I going to do against them..."

I do recall someone saying there was a good chance of a coup/deposing in russia and someone else saying it would never happen. I also recall that someone else being mysteriously silent for about a week as Prigozhin's March of Justice happened...

Last edited:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    One thing I don't understand is that last year when Russia was accused of using cluster bombs against Ukraine, Peppermint Patty declared the use of those bombs was a "war crime". Heard on the news we are sending cluster bombs over to Ukraine to use against the Russians. Are we out of all other 105mm ordinance? Are we (USA) perpetuating war crimes? I know the USA is divesting chemical weapons... why not just send our remaining stocks over to Ukraine and use them there? Where does this end?

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    The ruzzians have targeted civilians with cluster munitions, see some pics here:

Ukraine will use US supplied shells to hit mobilik's lines of defense to help ground troops break thru, that's an important difference.

Sucks for the mobilik schmucks, but troops are a legitimate target...

Last edited:

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I will simply remind folks of my offer.

$14B delivers a 30 caliber round to putin's skull.

Payment in physical gold only.

Have gun.
    Will travel.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    One thing I don't understand is that last year when Russia was accused of using cluster bombs against Ukraine, Peppermint Patty declared the use of those bombs was a "war crime". Heard on the news we are sending cluster bombs over to Ukraine to use against the Russians. Are we out of all other 105mm ordinance? Are we (USA) perpetuating war crimes? I know the USA is divesting chemical weapons... why not just send our remaining stocks over to Ukraine and use them there? Where does this end?
    It was because russia was using them in cities against civilians targets. All through Kharkiv, there were small craters about 6 across with starburst streaks of gouged pavement radiating way from one side.

The radiating streaks were from the rocket delivered munitions hitting as an angle and the blast on the acute side stuck the pavement and on the obtuse side you could see were the splinters and fragments had stuck building pocking stone and concrete and shattering glass...

This was IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY, not the outskirts where fighting was or even around places with any sort of military value. It was were people, civilians worked and slept, in the parks where their children played...

That's not what I heard, thats not what I read, thats not what I watched. Its what I saw, felt, touched.

That is why there was an outrage against russia using cluster munitions.

I've posted these before and can show you EXACTLY where this McDonalds was.

8de5a240d9dc746827d0acbc114585e0.jpg
    60f754010023f48bd48ce26eedf288c0.jpg
    f89291f7e2b806ef707dc1e3e7267571.jpg
    5998e2f4c5e910f46c56800ab67e8e05.jpg
    0d33e1e55273396ba78377cdfdeb69a0.jpg
    31f5f919ca90a638a9996fddd6dfe1a0.jpg

Last edited:

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Watched the talking heads on the tell a vision this morning to see what kind of bull**** lies they are telling today.

One of the shifts I noticed is now the tell a vision news narrative is "we" must win this war.

This is not our ******* war!

We should not be spending one ******* red cent on this ******* nonsense.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Our military industrial complex issues are a discussion for another place, but here are some military aid numbers.

We are giving out of abundance, others are giving out of poverty...

One of the things that most touched me while in Ukraine was their generosity despite being what we would consider poor in the USA. It was humbling and when I see nations that are giving nearly 60% of their military budget to help it is both embarrassing and humbling to live in such a wealthy nation who can help so much while it does not effect our ability to any significant amount.

Oh, and France can choke on a big one. Lots of talk and no action. You can see why Trump was pushing our European friends in NATO to pull their share, their budgets can be trim because big daddy USA carries a big stick...

bd8d4c732f9775c3b7814ec2b1adbab3.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom