• Status
    Not open for further replies.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    The USA is basically cleaning out their military closet and donating the old stuff to "charity". The real cost is to replace all the old stuff with the new hotness which will cost twelve times as much and not accomplish the same mission as well....

....and the NATO countries are counting on us to replace their old, donated stuff with new hotness that US taxpayers end up paying for.....

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Matthew Miller told the media twice yesterday that this war has been a strategic failure for ukraine. They attempted to “correct” him after the first time, but he just repeated it again. I’m sure there’s no chance he was saying what he/ the state department really thought though.

Reactions: gll

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Our military industrial complex issues are a discussion for another place, but here are some military aid numbers.

We are giving out of abundance, others are giving out of poverty...

One of the things that most touched me while in Ukraine was their generosity despite being what we would consider poor in the USA. It was humbling and when I see nations that are giving nearly 60% of their military budget to help it is both embarrassing and humbling to live in such a wealthy nation who can help so much while it does not effect our ability to any significant amount.

Oh, and France can choke on a big one. Lots of talk and no action. You can see why Trump was pushing our European friends in NATO to pull their share, their budgets can be trim because big daddy USA carries a big stick...

bd8d4c732f9775c3b7814ec2b1adbab3.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    "Leadership" of France should be ashamed, but of course they aren't capable of that. The Germans were sucking putler's dick too, but at least now they see what a danger he is to Europe, not just Ukraine. Not surprising since they produced the guy that showed the world this movie before, glad they are trying to help achieve a different ending this time around.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Our military industrial complex issues are a discussion for another place, but here are some military aid numbers.

We are giving out of abundance, others are giving out of poverty...

One of the things that most touched me while in Ukraine was their generosity despite being what we would consider poor in the USA. It was humbling and when I see nations that are giving nearly 60% of their military budget to help it is both embarrassing and humbling to live in such a wealthy nation who can help so much while it does not effect our ability to any significant amount.

Oh, and France can choke on a big one. Lots of talk and no action. You can see why Trump was pushing our European friends in NATO to pull their share, their budgets can be trim because big daddy USA carries a big stick...

bd8d4c732f9775c3b7814ec2b1adbab3.jpg

? Just Xi depleting US assets & reserves b/f China attacks us here @ home ?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Matthew Miller told the media twice yesterday that this war has been a strategic failure for ukraine. They attempted to “correct” him after the first time, but he just repeated it again. I’m sure there’s no chance he was saying what he/ the state department really thought though.
    I whole heartedly agree. Ukriane routing the "other" world power outside of Kyiv, preventing the capture of Kharkiv only a few miles from the russian border, and now slowly pushing the russian military out is a huge stratigic failure.
    *end sarcasim*

This war should have been over within a fortnight. The stratigic and tactical failures have nearly all been russian. The largest city captured by the russians was russian (Rostov-on-Don) and the russians were the third best military in Ukraine until Wagner left.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    China doesn't have the maritime ability to physically invade Taiwan
    Actually they have been making lots of their version of LSTs recently.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Missiles hit a hotel wiping out dozens of ruzzians. Reportedly the general that oversaw missile strikes on Ukraine was among the kills. If so, looks like this is a case of payback is a bitch:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    One thing that confuses me is that since Sweden just joined NATO, Zelinski has been yelling to get into NATO as well. It appears that king potato-head is slow walking Ukraine by putting up a bunch of criteria such as stamping out corruption in the country. This doesn't smell right to me as many of the NATO countries are bastions of corruption to varying degrees. If Ukraine got in NATO tomorrow wouldn't we be obliged to send in US troops to fight off the reds and send them back to the motherland? Wouldn't this set off nukes as the reds have been sabre-rattling that they would use nukes in the event Ukraine joined NATO?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    One thing that confuses me is that since Sweden just joined NATO, Zelinski has been yelling to get into NATO as well. It appears that king potato-head is slow walking Ukraine by putting up a bunch of criteria such as stamping out corruption in the country. This doesn't smell right to me as many of the NATO countries are bastions of corruption to varying degrees. If Ukraine got in NATO tomorrow wouldn't we be obliged to send in US troops to fight off the reds and send them back to the motherland? Wouldn't this set off nukes as the reds have been sabre-rattling that they would use nukes in the event Ukraine joined NATO?

NATO's charter says a country can't join while it's at war. Ukraine being inducted into NATO while they're fighting is a pipe dream - it would automatically and immediately invoke Article 5 and plunge Europe and the US into war with Russia.

That nobody in the Biden administration can articulate this simple fact is telling.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I find it hilarious that Zelensky/Ukraine are demanding they be allowed to join Nato. Phucking losers cant even support/defend themselves. They are in no position to demand anything. The douchebaggery continues.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I find it hilarious that Zelensky/Ukraine are demanding they be allowed to join Nato. Fucking lovers can even support/defend themselves. They are in no position to demand anything. The douchebaggery continues.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    How does not being capable of defending yourself alter your worth/value?

We coerced them into giving up their nukes, agreeing to defend them if they were attacked...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Corruption - you mean like the U.S.?

I have not read a definitive verdict on whether or not the U.S. would be obliged to send troops.

Russia is not going to use nukes. Period.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Looks like Gaetz addition of an inspector general to the NDAA was met with some opposition. I wonder what they are worried about…

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The Russians are getting their asses kicked and their military has been exposed as a paper tiger joke.
    Props to the Ukes who have made fools out of the commie/fascist supporters.
    Steven Seagal is a traitor to decency And should be stripped of his US citizenship.
    Nobody is going to buy their crappy weapons that are getting obliterated by surplus 1990 western technology.
    Putin’s stupid move to invade Ukraine is the worst blunder since Hitler invaded the Soviet Union.
    What a master strategist!
    9D1966DA-1D50-4B3C-A302-C1B6B763592E.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom