• Status
    Not open for further replies.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    True, but in the case of Ukriane I think they have been shown to be anything but slackers. I think you can see who the slackers are when you look at how little a couple of NATO member states have contributed relative to their defense budget (france mostly comes to mind)

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    I guess we will not know until Ukraine joins Nato. Then We will see how much they are willing to sacrifice and dedicate to the causes of others, especially if they have nothing to gain. I hope they go above and beyond the agreed minimum considering the support they have received from generous countries.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    No. I have it correct.
    You pop in yell something and run off without providing any reliable or generally accepted supporting material.

Can you explain what you have against Zelensky? He is leading his nation and doing his part to repel an invader. How is that being petulant? If the door to your house was kicked in and you were struggling to fight the burglars, would you not scream for help from your neighbors or call the police?

How is the outcome you desire justice?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    No. I have it correct.
    bab2648f8634948550e88b388ff31f4e.jpg

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The Kremlin’s effort to weed out officers suspected of disloyalty is broader than publicly known, according to the people, who said at least 13 senior officers were detained for questioning, with some later released, and around 15 suspended from duty or fired.

Hours after Russian paramilitary leader Yevgeny Prigozhin began a short-lived march on Moscow, the country’s domestic security service detained several high-ranking military officers, including Gen. Sergei Surovikin, head of aerospace forces, people familiar with the situation said.

Surovikin, known as General Armageddon for bombing campaigns he waged in Syria, is being held and interrogated in Moscow, the people said. He hasn’t been charged with a crime. One said Surovikin knew about plans for the insurrection but that the general wasn’t involved in the June 24 mutiny.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    ruzzian general got resigned for telling gerasimov things he didn't want to hear. When he threatened to go directly to putler, gone. Not that it would have done much good...

But not before he bitched to his buddy in the Duma, who released a recording after general got canned.

I don't like ruzzian invaders, but can't help but feel sorry for the poor schmucks up front after watching that video. Kind of like feeling empathy for the Germans when their general gives his speech in Band of Brothers after surrendering. It's always the fighters up front that pay the price. But I still want the ruzzians to lose, and lose bad. Whether they surrender, withdraw, or die, they must lose.

It's pretty obvious putler didn't do anything about the idiots at the top that Prigozhin complained about during his rebellion. Which is good for Ukraine, they are better off with the buffoons still in charge screwing things up.

Why doesn't putler shit can them? Maybe because he can trust them not to turn on him, so he tolerates their incompetence. Someone that isn't an idiot getting put in charge might start with the obvious... get rid of putler!

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The Kremlin’s effort to weed out officers suspected of disloyalty is broader than publicly known, according to the people, who said at least 13 senior officers were detained for questioning, with some later released, and around 15 suspended from duty or fired.

Hours after Russian paramilitary leader Yevgeny Prigozhin began a short-lived march on Moscow, the country’s domestic security service detained several high-ranking military officers, including Gen. Sergei Surovikin, head of aerospace forces, people familiar with the situation said.

Surovikin, known as General Armageddon for bombing campaigns he waged in Syria, is being held and interrogated in Moscow, the people said. He hasn’t been charged with a crime. One said Surovikin knew about plans for the insurrection but that the general wasn’t involved in the June 24 mutiny.

It's starting to look like the "rebellion" might have been Prigozhin's retirement plan, as approved by Putin. It seems it may have been a false flag operation to weed out disloyal officers, with the aircrews that were killed during the march considered a small price to pay. Maybe Yvgeny might be able to safely sit by a window sipping his tea in Belarus after all.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

russia is high on the list of places to not be caught oppossing the govt...
    926040dfae1d707bb2b17466785457e4.jpg

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    It's starting to look like the "rebellion" might have been Prigozhin's retirement plan, as approved by Putin. It seems it may have been a false flag operation to weed out disloyal officers, with the aircrews that were killed during the march considered a small price to pay. Maybe Yvgeny might be able to safely sit by a window sipping his tea in Belarus after all.
    I wouldn’t put it past those sneaky bastards.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The plundering of American taxpayers goes on unabated....

Ha,

the last paragraph where they accuse the Ukrainian supported Russians doing raids in russia of being "neo-NAZI" kinda outed themselves as repeating russian propaganda.

Look at our own congress, they buy and sell votes and stocks to enrich themselves rather than represent us.

Corruption can and should be fought, but it can be done without stopping financial support for Ukraine.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The plundering of American taxpayers goes on unabated....

Yeah, that' 0.37% (not 37%, 37 one-hundredths of one percent) of the GDP is just going to destroy our economy. That's basically the equivalent of a rounding error on any entitlement program or the fucking Build Waste Better crap they passed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom