• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    You've already made up your mind so there's no point in trying to change it.
    You, sir, do not know me at all, and your assumption of my state of mind from what I write on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt.

I quite often challenge myself to adopt different viewpoints. It’s an exercise in creative thinking.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I prefer Gebo’s to tractor supply in general.

I also went to Walmart a couple days after their ammo shit and bought a couple boat seats cause Academy is an hour away.

Lastly, I don’t think Walmart ran off any mom and pop places. That’s on the people in the town who chose Walmart over the hometown store. They could have left that shiny new Walmart to rot, or only used them when necessary. This is the reason I try to buy most of my guns from the small gun stores instead of big box stores. Same with most of my other hobby stuff like RC planes. But I don’t hate people who go online to save a few bucks either. Unless they bitch because they can’t go in store to molest a gun before buying online anymore and lament how the LGS closed down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    http://www.2acheck.com/tractor-supply-company-rating/

Wow, Tractor Supply won’t let their employees even have their firearms locked in their vehicles in the parking lot?

What a dick move. Guess if their employees want to be protected on the drive home from work, they better have somebody who carries come and pick them up.

lol are you on the board of chairmen for walmart? Get over it. You are hysterical

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Apparently some pages back I triggered Wildcat Diva. For this I offer my apologies.
    After reading the following pages however I think I need to translate.
    Translation; Baa Baa Baa Ba Baa Ba Ba Baa

And after the first of this month Tractor supply has no choice.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    45, I could translate YOUR post but what I might say would cross the line you’re skating, and invite unwanted mod attention, so I’ll show self control.

I’ll be kind and invite you to consider opening your eyes to the fact that crowing about how virtuous and non-sheeple like you are DOESN’T make it so.

Let he who has no products made in China in his household cast the first stone.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Unless they bitch because they can’t go in store to molest a gun before buying online anymore and lament how the LGS closed down.

As I've said before, I wish I had a decent LGS around I could patronize and actually look at guns.

Most here have a few models and have to order anything else.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Walmart does not have to sell guns ammo or any other item.
    Or allow carry of any sort in their stores.
    Walmart does NOT have to make their announcement and then Join anti gun groups
    Walmart does NOT have to announce they support an AWB
    Walmart is not too big to fail. That is too far for me to just accept.
    People will support whom they desire and that's OK.
    As your rights disappear, don't wonder why.
    It's not a question of who is more supportive of the Constitution
    It is having to watch it being trampled.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I buy quite a few things from Amazon, my purchases contribute to 2nd Amendment Foundation. I buy something I need, they contribute to a pro2A group, win-win.

I also like buying historically correct (non PC) books and other conservative books from Amazon.

Heck, I almost ordered my Trijicon RCO through Amazon. My FFL gave me a killer deal and they were about $20 cheaper than him!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    http://www.2acheck.com/tractor-supply-company-rating/

Wow, Tractor Supply won’t let their employees even have their firearms locked in their vehicles in the parking lot?

What a dick move. Guess if their employees want to be protected on the drive home from work, they better have somebody who carries come and pick them up.

Ain’t legal to do that here. TSC can’t prohibit an employee from complying with the MPA. My company has about a dozen inside and outside legal counsel opinions on it.

We’ve also been sued for terminating employees for having a firearm in their vehicle to the workplace prior to MPA. We settled each and every one of them prior to trial. Usually, it was 3-5 yrs gross salary , same
    in 401k matches and. + legal fees

Last edited:

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Yep that is what the hubs mentioned.

Why does their company policy mention that though, so as to require that in places where it IS legal to restrict employees in that manner? That ain’t cool.

It was mentioned earlier that it’s not cool to have rights trampled. So where are our rights NOT being trampled? I mean, my mind isn’t closed to seeing it all around me. Why don’t I just stop paying the IRS while I’m at it? There’s a whole lot of fuckery that we all tolerate. And it seems I’m going to put up with certain levels of it until I’m not. I’m not gonna virtue signal as to the contrary.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I prefer Gebo’s to tractor supply in general.
    Mine has an FFL and sells guns and ammo.

Lastly, I don’t think Walmart ran off any mom and pop places. That’s on the people in the town who chose Walmart over the hometown store.

Predatory pricing, tax breaks, road improvement projects, just some of the ways WM makes sure the playing field is tilted in their favor.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Yep that is what the hubs mentioned.

Why does their company policy mention that though, so as to require that in places where it IS legal to restrict employees in that manner? That ain’t cool.

It was mentioned earlier that it’s not cool to have rights trampled. So where are our rights NOT being trampled? I mean, my mind isn’t closed to seeing it all around me. Why don’t I just stop paying the IRS while I’m at it? There’s a whole lot of fuckery that we all tolerate. And it seems I’m going to put up with certain levels of it until I’m not. I’m not gonna virtue signal as to the contrary.

The good idea fairy, that’s why. Seriously, HR Legal Counsel generally will answer a question with respect to federal labor law, when it comes to an employee handbook or corporate policy. Then, they will caveat with ‘this position may not be supported in all of the states in which the firm conducts business’ therefore legal risk to the firm is low, and can be mitigated by developing state specific policies.

Then, HR generalists fail to do the work to develop the state specific policies.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I have a problem with anyone who restricts my rights. Camels nose under then tent and all that.

This whole 07 no OC thing is one giant virtue Signal. I do not think I have seen more than 1 OC who was not a cop with badge. These corps make it sound like every other person is OCing their stores....
    Maybe we should have made that the case.

Top Bottom