• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Retired government employee living on a very fixed income, jack of all trades master of none, been a lot of places worked in so many jobs forgot some and most of the time wish I could forget all.

Buying toys is a treat since I need to be very selective on getting best deals and trading what I have and don't use sort of like life win some lose some.
    ARJ Defense ad

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    What funds the toy drive, the wife working. She's a geophysicist in the oil and gas industry. She works hard to keep me in the lifestyle I have become accustomed to.

Me on the other hand, I drag down the average household income for our address by working as a mercenary geologist for a small women owed environmental consulting firm. Pays okay, biggest perk is a very flexible schedule at times for shooting and taking care of my son.

malladus

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    I work in Plant design and Piping for an Oil Gas and Chem engineering company. I went from US Army Infantry to this............I hate being behind a desk, but it pays the bills and allows my wife to stay home with our kids. I really wanted to be an LEO, but things fell through with Houston PD after a year of application process and I never went back.

onac255

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    This is what pays for my bills...(I don't drive them though, I only own them)
    IMG_2547.gif

GEDC0727-1.gif

009.gif

And I just picked this one up recently(She's ugly but she will get the job done)
    IMG_2509.gif

IMG_2510.gif

The last photos were taken when I took delivery.

She looks a little different now that she is cleaned up and I painted the green visor white to match the truck.

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    Oil/Gas/Investor/retired.

Our main source of income is Oil and Gas royalties. We also buy and sell land as well as own a stake in a small regional bank. And in my spare time I can usualy be found cleaning swimming pools.

O.S.O.K.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    I'm a national sales manager for a cajun food company out of baton rouge. Its a great job - I'm basically a regional sales manager that is building a new foodservice division (saw a Chef here - he's my customer!). Things are going great and when I hire a new regional (once the volume is there), I get a promotion - or pay raise actually :)

Something I've wanted to do for a long time. I travel an awful lot though -the only not so fun part... ;)

Lets hope the economy doesn't tank - because we all go down in that deal....

Top Bottom