• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    FRITO PIE
    When I was in Jr High there was a little burger joint that would rip the side of a frito package (nickle bag back then) dump a bit of chili in some onions and a spoon!! Ate a bunch of those...good eats back then .26 cents if I remember
    I remember them from back in jr. high and high school at the county fair and football games.
    Back in Scouts we would cut open a bag of chips (fritos, doritos, etc), throw in some meat, and taco fixins and called it a walking taco. Super easy, tasted good, and very little cleanup.
    Sounds like a neat idea!
    Lynx Defense

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Moving this weekend. Big stuff yesterday. Small stuff today and this week. My gf is up to her ass in online classes right now. So I walked over to a Thai place next door.

Attachments

• 20211114_200156.jpg
      20211114_200156.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 55

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    After a successful run at the Ballinger Gun Show, I treated myself to Rancho Pizzeria in Coleman. They have a proper pizza oven - wood-fired brick - to make excellent pizza and great service.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I did buy & pork butt & ground chuck for burgers now your got my jumbo ass thinking I need pulled pork burgers!
    Not totally my idea. I use to watch Diner's, Drive-In's and Dives every Friday afternoon. They did a place somewhere that made that style of burger, and I tried it out here at the house. Frigging fantastic burgers!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Well even as good as the pulled pork is, both the wife and I are kind of tired of pulled pork sandwiches. So she suggested some loaded baked potatoes with pulled pork. Fixing a small dinner salad and some garlic toast to along with it.

Top Bottom