• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Beef stir fry with roasted Brussels sprouts.

285C0093-B58C-448E-9C94-DAC810D9A667.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Dinty Moore Beef Stew. Back while working the renfest Dinty Moore was always the first on the canned goods to be eaten, and often cold out of the can. The feast mistress could never understand eating it cold out of the can. I explain it’s fully cooked, being tired or lazy and eating cold canned food might be very common in American males. She is from Wales.

Like magic the next week end she would do a little grocery shopping for us. I looked foreword to it as much as the end of the fare. She would buy salamis & cheeses , various crackers & chocolates & nuts. Only draw back was gluten -free

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The Kamado is lit, the pork butts have been processed with the boneless sides in the buck board bacon cure & the blade sides covered in rub.

My friend came down to scout the 40 acres of property here in Jewett. He brought a bison sirlion tip roast for tonight. I might do it like a London Broil on the kamado if I still have fire when he gets in

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Gluten free penne pasta with spicy marinara that I doctored up with red wine (Malbec), Italian sausage, basil and rosemary. Need to buy me another rosemary plant. That dried stuff just won’t cut it.

Top Bottom